What gear reviews are ya'll looking forward to?

Hmm, out of these, the fight shorts comparo would be the most cost effective. Gloves might be next. I can order one of each of the popular brands and do a nice review for ya'll.

Hockeyfight said:
I'm hoping for a review on some Muay Thai shin pads.
Come, on. I've done reviews on shin pads for Fairtex, Twins, Aries and combat sports. For just stand up, try Aries, for mma go with the combat sports!

jamison said:
Come, on. I've done reviews on shin pads for Fairtex, Twins, Aries and combat sports. For just stand up, try Aries, for mma go with the combat sports!

lol, no respect :D They were good reviews too.

I just PM'd you back.

www.SSFgear.com

I'd like some reviews of Inspirit stuff, as opposed to people like myself just gawking at them. I think I'm getting some Spec 1s for the holidays so I'll throw a review up if I get 'em.

SSF said:
I'd like to see a Warrior-one gi review. His prices are good and he good about answering questions on Sherdog.

www.SSFgear.com

Hey Ron,

Jamison and Adam LaClair (from mma.tv) will be doing unbiased reviews on my gi's. I don't know either of these gentlemen but they were willing to do a review on my gi's. Looking forward to their opinions on the value of our product.

I am interested also in the new Ground Force Kimono --seems like a cool evolution.

I am also interested in seeing two products by Vincent Fields: 1) his newly updated leglock DVD (I liked his original Leglock VHS tape so much I decided to carry his product on my website). And his new fight shorts. I'll be getting them sometime this week and will do a review if anybody is interested.

Happy Holidays,

Keven

www.warrior-one.com

... good reviews like the one jamison's thai pads should be moved to a newly created "Reviews" subforum that should be strictly review posts. I'm gonna still push for this subforum to be created until a mod tells me it can't be done since i don't know if any of the guys w/ power has considered this suggestion yet :p

Another thought, if you already have an XFGear rashguard, compare to a Hayabusa Carbon rashguard?

Ok, I got my tax refund, so I was thinking of doing some reviews. Any requests?

UltimaMMA said:
Ok, I got my tax refund, so I was thinking of doing some reviews. Any requests?

SSF Fighters Pack:icon_lol:

How about Ground Force vs Vulkan. The two lw gis head to head. I think GF will walk away from the Vulkan.

www.SSFgear.com

i dont know how many people would care abt it..but i dont think anyone has done a review on headgear at all..as in sparring headgear

Back