What food or drink you want people to taste from your region?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a proud country boy from the backwoods of south america i really would like yerba mate to more popular around the woard, and you what you would offer from your region?20200519_173958.jpg

Jambalaya. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe

Easy-Jambalaya-Chicken-Shrimp-and-Andouille.jpg

Potato bread, soda bread, champ, black pudding, some nice whiskeys, poitin

I would like to try some new york slices, but my really american dream food i would like to try is peannut butter and ( although not american ) tacos and burritos

you can’t get Peanut Butter?

you can’t get Peanut Butter?
I actually can but its not common in my country, i live in a very small town so to actually get it i need to go to the closest town which is bigger, to be fair is not far either only about 12 miles but everytime i go there i forget to buy it lol. But yeah i doubt our peanut butter is as good as the american one probably just a rip off

Yerba mate is already pretty available most everywhere.

Southern BBQ is pretty goddamn good and I always hit a few old favorites when I'm back to visit.

Long Island Iced Teas will make you feel fine.
Best Pizza on the Planet

But we are famous for our B.E.C....Egg Sammies. Bacon egg and cheese on a roll or everything bagel is heaven on earth. When ever my clients come from out of state they want Egg sammies and bagels, pizza for lunch and high end steak for dinner.

I actually can but its not common in my country, i live in a very small town so to actually get it i need to go to the closest town which is bigger, to be fair is not far either only about 12 miles but everytime i go there i forget to buy it lol. But yeah i doubt our peanut butter is as good as the american one probably just a rip off

PM me an address, I’ll mail you some from NY...

I live in LA, so we pretty much have everything here. Great Mexican and Central American food. South American cuisine from all over the continent is at your finger tips. Middle-Eastern, Persian, Armenian, Russian, which you can find easily. Dynamite sushi, Korean food, Thai food and etc. Seriously, we are spoiled here in LA.

Back