• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What fighter lost a fight but would beat their opponent in a rematch 9/10 times?

DC/Stipe only if his cardio is better

I am amazed no one has mentioned Fedor/Werdum yet.

Still the #2 biggest upset in the history of MMA.

Fedor was -770 that fight. Werdum was already a top HW. It was a big upset but nowhere close to the 2nd biggest upset ever

RDA vs Clay Guida, he would beat him if they ever had a rematch I think

The question is how often Weidman loses, 'cuz seems pretty good at that.

We have the champion of awesome finishes/KOs and the champion of awesome KTFOs, no other way around it.

Werdum obviously disagrees, because he claimed he'd give Fedor a rematch, and then claimed he needed surgery to avoid a rematch.

Look at Werdum's record to that point. He NEVER gave a rematch to anyone he previously beat.

Werdum's a bitch and always has been.
I got curious and took at look at Werdum's record, he fights +/- every 8 months, can't complain about him, he's pretty active for someone at his age.. Still I'd like to watch Werdum vs Fedor, we all would, what a bummer.

He was like 9 months older than Werdum. It's pretty funny that Fedor's prime was over at 34, right when most fighters are at their best and just as soon as he started fighting in the States.

Who had more MMA fights?

Are "UFC fans" really that stupid to not understand how wear and tear works lol?

hmm...nah...not about hipsters, mate. you´re only an idiot.
It is what it is.

Ooooooohhhhhhh.... I was called an idiot by a hipster.

heart-attack.jpg

It hurts so bad!

Think Conor would lose a few.
And definitely Ken would win over Tito

Who had more MMA fights?

Are "UFC fans" really that stupid to not understand how wear and tear works lol?

I dont think a lot of fans realize but you could tell in the Brett Rodgers fight that Fedor was done at that point. Ill probably get some hate for that. But I think he lost the passion and needed the money.

Back