• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What ethnicity are you most attracted to?

What ethnicity are you most attracted to?

• Total voters
You can't be most attracted to more than one
To humour you, and as an example, what race is Robert Whittaker and how would i vote for him in this tread about to go off the rails and be whisked off to Niflheim?

A ginger girl once told me they're immune to pain so they love kinky stuff

Can you confirm? Also you're one of the few posters on here that's very genuine with your posts. You're a good dude and I enjoy interacting/reading your posts. You're someone I wish I could meet cause I think you would have a huge positive affect on my life. Anyway thanks for being you my friend. Take care.
Well, it is true that gingers can often have a higher tolerance for pain than normal. It's a result of the MC1R gene.
For instance, my wife fell & broke her shoulder while running & went days without going to the ER to get it checked out & when she did, they told her that it was a terrible break that should have left her in agony but she didn't think it was a serious injury.
As for the sex, yeah, she can get pretty feisty but we're not into S & M or anything like that. LOL.
And thanks much for your kind words. They're much appreciated.
Take care & have a great New Year's celebration. :)

The ones with the nice natural jiggly boobies.

To humour you, and as an example, what race is Robert Whittaker and how would i vote for him in this tread about to go off the rails and be whisked off to Niflheim?
What I'm saying is you can't have more than one favorite. You can have a top 3 or 10 or whatever, but not, say, 2 favorites.

What I'm saying is you can't have more than one favorite. You can have a top 3 or 10 or whatever, but not, say, 2 favorites.

871440794.jpg.0.jpg

Asian is too broad. You should have separated out Indian/Persian/Arabic.

That's true it is too broad. I was just going by that article. But looking at the results even with Asian being too broad, they still only have 12 votes. Just imagine if it was just split up.

I grew up liking white girls, but have been venturing for the Latinas this last couple of years; in Miami there's tons of white looking Latinas so I get the best of both worlds.

They're not white looking, they are white. I don't get the American mentality to discount White/black/Native American latin americans as what they are simply due to being born south of the border and label them all under one broad umbrella term.

These are all Mexican women, I don't get how Americans don't see them as anything other than white. They are practically just a step below albino.

m3Iwmwx.jpg

LDGHbBA.jpg

fT2PuX2.jpg

Same applies for Afro Latinos. I've seen people on this forum dispute if Anderson Silva is black, SMH

Last edited:
Asians, specifically Vietnamese lately. They're as hot as other Asians but seen to be just a little curvier. A little more cushion for the pushin' so to speak.

All, I have no most.

Why tf would I limit myself?

All can be hot, depends on size and genetic combo of parents.

Speak for yourself eh :p

I think all the races have something uniquely attractive.

And what about mixed races - they are often the most attractive of all.

You're definitely not wrong on that opinion.

I've slept with everything except Asian. They all bring something to the show. Crazy sex with white girls. Hot sex with Black girls. Passionate sex with Latinas. It's all good. And make it a combo meal when you can.

Back