What does Vin Diesel do if you ask him to take off his shoes? Height frauding Vin Diesel

fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

It looks like the woman in the middle with the flower dress has her left arm wrapped around the waist of the woman in the black dress, and flower dress has a gigantic left arm. Can't unsee.
npA4a1e.gif

Is he literally standing up on his tip-toes in this photo?

At first I found this thread ridiculous, but he legitimately looks like a kid at the doctor with a ruler above his head. He's stretching. It almost looks like he's trying to push off Donnie Yen's shoulders.

Is he literally standing up on his tip-toes in this photo?

At first I found this thread ridiculous, but he legitimately looks like a kid at the doctor with a ruler above his head. He's stretching. It almost looks like he's trying to push off Donnie Yen's shoulders.

must have small wang what else could cause such extreme height insecure. like conor!

Are you sure those are "his" boots? because I'm pretty sure he didn't pop out for a coffee with his firearm, and if he did he would need a holster and presumably some firearms training so he knows how to hold it safely.

my guess would be he's on set filming a scene, the gun is a prop and his entire outfit was picked for him.

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg
lmao legit didnt even notice the gun

To me, he comes off as a guy with a fragile sense of masculinity. He always seems to be worried about height (by evidence of those pictures).

Also, after that picture was taken of him looking fabby, Vin posted a picture of himself having worked out and addressed all of the haters. This comes off as insecure to me.

To me, he comes off as a guy with a fragile sense of masculinity. He always seems to be worried about height (by evidence of those pictures).

Also, after that picture was taken of him looking fabby, Vin posted a picture of himself having worked out and addressed all of the haters. This comes off as insecure to me.
I thought I read somewhere that Vin is gay. Anyone else hear that or am I misremembering?

This is a fantastic fucking thread..... Wow... This dude and his platform shoes. He is basically wearing heals....

it all about the D.. if you are above average or huge you dont care but if real small do.

Lol at this thread still going.

Dude is one of the most overrated humans in history. He's not great looking, not physically impressive, and his acting is decent by TODAY'S standards, but that's nothing. He was the sign that idiot white women liked anything that wasn't a completely white male.. Because it couldn't have been anything else, as he is captain average all day.

I thought I read somewhere that Vin is gay. Anyone else hear that or am I misremembering?

I heard that too, but unless a celeb says it themselves I ignore it. Every celebrity has been called gay at one point, it's like a rite of passage.

Lol at this thread still going.

He was the sign that idiot white women liked anything that wasn't a completely white male.. Because it couldn't have been anything else, as he is captain average all day.

And you guys say minorities make everything about race... -_-

Damn son, lol.

Serious question.

Vin Diesel is perhaps the biggest tool and insecure man in Hollywood.

He isn't a short guy and is pegged by Celebheight at 5'11, yet he still feels the need to lie and act like he is 6'2 or 6'1. I really doubt he is shorter than 5'10.

He is more insecure than Conor Mcgregor who people bash on for his wanting to be 'bigger' but Diesel takes it to another level. It pegs the question of what is Vin Diesel compensating for?

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Vin-Diesel-71.html

Seriously imagine this clown at a Hollywood pool party, no way does he take off his lifts. What does he do if you ask him to take off his shoes when he enters the party? You think he does it or he just goes home and is like "naaa man I actually need to go home".

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

fast-five-vin-diesel-paul-walker.jpg

paul-walker.jpg

vin-diesel.jpg
fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

Paul Walker is 6'2-6'3, and The Rock claims to be 6'4.

Vin Diesel claims to be 6'1 though and yet even with his huge lifts he never appears taller than Paul Walker who is wearing flat shoes.

Ludacris-Tyrese-Vin-Diesel-Paul-Walker-Rio-Fast-Furious-5.jpg

YjZBt2k.jpg

Seriously

I heard that too, but unless a celeb says it themselves I ignore it. Every celebrity has been called gay at one point, it's like a rite of passage.
listen to his guardians of the galaxy interview (the first one)

if you still dont think hes gay after that, then I'll take my gaydar in for service.

Back