What does Vin Diesel do if you ask him to take off his shoes? Height frauding Vin Diesel

Its normal to question someone who is wearing massive lifted boots yet claims to be 6 foot 1 but is really 5 foot 9. As long as you dont have a HATRED for the guy I don't see whats wrong, I don't hate Vin at all enjoy some of his movies, but his height issue is kinda embarrassing why fake it, just be real and say you are 5 foot 9. Reminds me of Stallone who claimed to be 6 foot early on and then 5 foot 11 and now 5 foot 10, Stallone was 5 foot 7 without lifts.

I think Vin took his insecurity too far with these shoes
123331PCN_GuardiansGal16cut.jpg

Vin is only 5 foot 9 without shoes on, whats weird is he even wears lifted sneakers too, you never see him outside with his wife with flip fops on. he wears those white sneakers with those big soles if he is wearing shorts.

Look at these ridiculous shoes three inch boot heels and he has that two inch insole, whats impressive about Diesel is that he can run and move with these lifted boots you gotta give him props for that
vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

Vin Diesel should have just been secure with his height, look at the old school tough guys they never really exaggerated their height, Charles Bronson was 5 foot 9, and still masculine never wore lifts.

Jason Statham who is 5 foot 8 and doesn't wear lifts nobody makes fun of him, why is Vin so insecure baffles me.

Look at Statham he is wearing flat vans no lifted soles he is 5 foot 8 without shoes he doesn't give a shit about claiming to be 6 foot like Disel or Stallone and Statham can still play a bad ass tough guy on screen.
29E8AD6600000578-3137006-image-m-79_1435116380603.jpg

Here is 5 foot 8 inch Statham without his shoes with a tall female actress Saffron Burrows who is listed at 6 foot , do you think Vin would ever be caught posing barefoot with a 6 foot female actress?

jason-statham-and-saffron-burrows-during-2007-cannes-film-festival-picture-id109797942
Statham is a gun, Vin is a can

Yeah its weird, shoes naturally add one inch to your height.

But wearing shoes with a 3 inch lift and 2 inches in the insole thats a good 5 inches thats robert downey jr type insecurity. RDJ doesnt even need lifts since he is a comedian type actor, yet he still wears elevator shoes, apparently he is only 5 foot 5.
DowneyJrADN_468x825.jpg

Look at Robert Downey jr, he wears like 3 inch insoles inside his shoes, he barely has any breathing room his foot is practically bursting out the top of those sneakers lol
a2b8d55b7aac0d9954547aa540a39445.jpg

1376195.jpg

I was wondering why TS gave such a shit but this is genuinely hilarious, never knew RDJ write such ridiculous lifts. I'm 6'6 and would happily donate a few inches to these manlets for a few million of theirs.

Never fails to make me laugh how rich, successful people can still be so insecure about shit . Dude, you won at life stop with the lifts and the hair plugs.

Shane Carwin once crossed paths with Vin at a party back in the day and taught him the lost art of height-cutting.

What Vin is doing is no different than I've seen countless guys do minus the elevator shoes = lie about their height. I always wonder when someone does this if the other people around me are aware that the person stating they're "x" height when they're not are full of shit.

fast-fivejpg-87f72ddf47617fa8.jpg

It looks like the woman in the middle with the flower dress has her left arm wrapped around the waist of the woman in the black dress, and flower dress has a gigantic left arm. Can't unsee.

I have only started one thread about penises, and it was me asking if anyone thinks it is worth it to have your penis permanently shrunk to 2 inches when erect in exchange for billions of dollars. That was it.

And I had a similar thread about if anyone would want to be 5'2 in exchange for billions of dollars. Other than that I had a thread about Taylor Lautner being called short by girls, and I was arguing that height is still important even for a famous actor. As those girls did see Lautner as lower status as compared to say a tall similarly good looking actor.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/would-you-want-a-smaller-penis-what-would-it-take-for-you.3539915/

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-mouse-what-would-you-do-to-be-52-53.3539537/
Seems weird you spend so much time arguing with people who called it exactly the way you describe it when you're arguing back. Every comment you make screams insecurity but you make sure there is no doubt by stating how you feel about potentially becoming "less of a man". I feel for you I really do. The grey cells are what matter and you are wasting yours looking around for people with similar insecurities.

Are you sure those are "his" boots? because I'm pretty sure he didn't pop out for a coffee with his firearm, and if he did he would need a holster and presumably some firearms training so he knows how to hold it safely.

my guess would be he's on set filming a scene, the gun is a prop and his entire outfit was picked for him.

vin-diesel-fast-8-set-23.jpg

Seriously imagine this clown at a Hollywood pool party, no way does he take off his lifts. What does he do if you ask him to take off his shoes when he enters the party? You think he does it or he just goes home and is like "naaa man I actually need to go home".

What kind of parties do you go to where people demand that you take your shoes off? It's a party, not an airport security check.

Yeah I looked it up. Tony Jaa claims to be 5'6, assuming that is true and from the stuff I found/footage and all Vin Diesel looks to be about 5'9'-5'11, definitely no more than 6'0 like he claims. I assume Vin Diesel in this picture isn't standing on his tip toes otherwise he would be taller. The difference between their eye levels, and the top of Jaa's head to wear it touches Vin Diesel's to me looks like a 4 inch height difference.

72d2ae022b20c38587bce959334dfe58.jpg

^^ lol even in one of the shots @2:10 he is wearing big ass shoes.

look at the red bar behind them, not only is it angled but it tapers too. Photography is a lot more complicated than "point and click" if you want accuracy, and clearly that wasn't a professionally taken photo.

Wow! This is crazy!
The Rock is wearing lifts too! His shoes add an extra 2 inches in height.
Vin Diesel's shoes add an extra 3 inches in height.
So that means The Rock is my height?!? :eek:
Paul Walker without lifts or high heels is the tallest one in this photo.

Last edited:
Loved how the ROCK son'd him. He wouldn't last 5 seconds in the Ring with the Great one.

I'm not sure I mind if people wear lifts or not, whatever makes them happy.

Saying that, it reminds me of when I was a cyber goth going to slime night. First time I went I was eye level with everyone as they were all wearing 6 inch platforms. I went and got myself some that made me 7ft. I used to wear a floor length black furry trenchcoat too and legit had people scream when I turned corners, the crowds of London used to part before me, it was fucking awesome.

I can't stop laughing at the hilariously goofy fucking face of the guy on the very left hahahaha
He reminds me of that english boxer that Povetkin knocked out recently, he's a big goofy fucker with massive ears as well

David Price
main-qimg-1eefeaf9a3396a6441767ca97dd5d264

It looks like the woman in the middle with the flower dress has her left arm wrapped around the waist of the woman in the black dress, and flower dress has a gigantic left arm. Can't unsee.

Met Paul Walker at a gym in Hawaii before he passed. Had a nice conversation with him. Paul is probably around 6'0" because I'm 5'8".

Met Paul Walker at a gym in Hawaii before he passed. Had a nice conversation with him. Paul is probably around 6'0" because I'm 5'8".

what about the lady with the arms though

Back