What does the UFC do with Matt Brown at this point?

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
Anybody no in the top 5. He needs a win.

Bellator can use some fresh meat too

cerrone with a verbal agreement of no body kicks on either end.

Just find another violent guy, put them both first on a Fox card, see what happens. Brown is like one of the most easily booked guys in the UFC.

Don't understand what has taken so long lol. He and Cerrone would be battle of the glass torsos. That is why I am taking Story over Cowboy. His body work is some of the most vicious in the entire UFC.
Cerrone took a few mean hooks from Côte, and he still demolished him. I don't see Story winning even a round, tbh.

Cerrone took a few mean hooks from Côte, and he still demolished him. I don't see Story winning even a round, tbh.
It's a hard one to call. If Cerrone wins impressively I will buy his stock at WW, Story is a tough out. Côte looked awful.

He reminds me of Chris Leben, not quite good enough to be a gatekeeper but an exciting and dangerous dude, hope he gets some more favorable match ups. I loved seeing Ellenberger win but I don't want Matt to lose his next fight.

Brown vs Gunnar Nelson next please

Why would you give him someone like Cerrone? Sure, the fight would be awesome, but he'd very likely have a 1-5 record after that. I have no love for Brown, he seems to be a narrow minded fool but I always enjoy watching him fight. As such, he should get a gimme fight so they can start building him up again. Ellenberger was supposed to be just that but it's always dangerous to fight guys with a lot of power even if they have declined significantly.

Exactly, crazy to even consider they'd cut him. I will always tune in to a Matt Brown fight, as will most fans - he's always entertaining.

Depends on how much money he's making, if he keeps losing, it wouldn't be crazy to cut him at all.

Depends on how much money he's making, if he keeps losing, it wouldn't be crazy to cut him at all.
It also depends on HOW he's losing. Each of his recent four losses were against guys who have been or could be title holders, he could do well with a slight reduction in competition quality for just a couple of fights.

If Conor wants to act like a WW HE THEN SHIULF GET TREATED LIKE INE

He should fight the winner of Story vs Cerrone. Gunnar could be a good fit if they want to see him fight a little further down the rankings coming off that loss.

I'm sort of glad he's done... I'm so sick of the wanna-be tough guy persona he's deluded himself with
He actually is a tough guy. What other qualities do you see that allow him to fight at such a high level?

Probably been posted already but LET HIM BANG

Everyone doesnt have to be a contender

Masvidal wants to prove Brown isn't as tough as he thinks he is.

Brown's kamikaze face vs. Masvidal's that-didn't-hurt face is the future shoop fight begging to happen.

Back