What does Sherdog consider trashy?

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm hoping replies will vary as there are posters from all walks of life who frequent the site. Though I'm sure we can agree that certain things are trashy anywhere you go.

Feel free to post pics so we all get a feel for what you're trying to get across. Also open to poll ideas if there are any good ones.

Uugs
14-uggs-boot.jpg

Welp, I no longer respect Bruce Willis even slightly...

I'm hoping replies will vary as there are posters from all walks of life who frequent the site. Though I'm sure we can agree that certain things are trashy anywhere you go.

Feel free to post pics so we all get a feel for what you're trying to get across. Also open to poll ideas if there are any good ones.

Who's that chick in your AV?

Is fake tan trashy? Or big hair? Or wearing feathers? Or public drinking? Or nipples?

Ladies%20arrive%20for%20the%20first%20day%20of%20racing%20at%20the%20famous%20Aintree%20Festival%20in%20Liverpool%20-%202nd%20April%202009

Nipples are a gray area imo.

Feathers and fake tans are trashy. Big hair isn't necessarily trashy. Sometimes ridiculous, but not trashy.

For the record, I'd still bang Princess Lillandra in the pic, Sammy. Fake tan and all.

Back