What does Sherdog consider trashy?

Wearing aviator shades when it's not 1987 anymore and you're not an aviator.

I love trashy women. That dark lip liner stuff reminds if trashy women I knew in the 90s.

And speaking of trashy women, queen of the trashy MILFs:
latest
0ad128d1b03ee08fe050fb0ec46df2a7.jpg

I never, ever understood Al. Peg woulda gotten in every night.

And her daughter wasn't bad, either.

christina_applegate_04.jpg

I was always fond of Traci Lords in Cry Baby, myself.

TraciLordsCry-Baby.gif

I've only known a few people who weren't trashy in someway. Perfectly easy for someone to dress like an idiot yet be a perfectly nice and respectable person otherwise and vice versa.

Most of the poll hits my fetish triggers.

Any/all the above if done with extreme amounts

Just for this thread.

A little on the trashy side is OK I guess but not over the top.

Public intoxication . . .

Though I'm not fond of those that wear real fur.

And tattoos can be trashy, I like seeing them on other people, but if they're all poorly done and awkwardly placed it's usually a sign of somebody I'm not going to be able to stand talking to. Or things like "tasty" above the vag . . . mannnnn

I've also found a lot of trashy trailer park girls have eyebrow piercings. Usually just that piercing too. It's like a mark of trashyness more often than not.

I love trashy women. That dark lip liner stuff reminds if trashy women I knew in the 90s.

And speaking of trashy women, queen of the trashy MILFs:

I never, ever understood Al. Peg woulda gotten in every night.

And her daughter wasn't bad, either.

Peg and Kelly were on the attractive side of trashy.

The queen on trashy sitcoms is Roseanne.

tumblr_m4woqmHP2N1r3p7imo1_500.png

Her skinny sister was repulsive as well.

Anyone who goes to psychics, tramp stamp tattoos, heavy makeup, most any server/bartender. Abusive ex-boyfriend that she's taken back several times. Most young girls are trashy, which is great because they'll bang you without having to date them.

I'm hoping replies will vary as there are posters from all walks of life who frequent the site. Though I'm sure we can agree that certain things are trashy anywhere you go.

Feel free to post pics so we all get a feel for what you're trying to get across. Also open to poll ideas if there are any good ones.

Can we add an option for Helmer and all his Plat account recruiting bullshit?

Can we add an option for Helmer and all his Plat account recruiting bullshit?

Out of poll options but begging is trashy as hell. And he's begging mostly poor people which almost bothers me.

Peg and Kelly were on the attractive side of trashy.

The queen on trashy sitcoms is Roseanne.

tumblr_m4woqmHP2N1r3p7imo1_500.png

Her skinny sister was repulsive as well.

Oh my gosh I love Roseanne, lmao. I watch her reruns on tv all the time. Girls funny, and a bbw goddess xx

Back