What does Rousy have to do to...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Be loved by most of the fans? You're only allowed to express one thought at time please. Seriously, how can she make a comeback because if the Count can become loved, then there is hope for the ex-champ!

Suck every one of our tiny, Sherdoggian dicks. Slowly and with great delicacy and precision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditch Edmond, stop thinking she can do whatever the fuck she wants whenever the fuck she wants and quit creating beefs with fighters who have done jack shit to her would probably help.

As a huge hater I would take it all back and forget the Holm loss and view her same I do my favorite fighters.....if she would just for the love of fuck fight Cyborg. Thats aaaalllllll im asking.

Get a time machine and:
1. NOT be a coach on TUF
2. Win that last fight against Holm in spectacular fashion.

- New camp
- New coach
- Depakote
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Hire a PR company

KO Nunes the F out, make a speach and say she's thankful for all the support and then flykick Edmond in the face

she is loved by most fans. most fans dont use forums.

my uncle was telling me how he likes jon jones because how humble he is. he had no clue about the hit and run or any of his trash talk

As a huge hater I would take it all back and forget the Holm loss and view her same I do my favorite fighters.....if she would just for the love of fuck fight Cyborg. Thats aaaalllllll im asking.

dude i was 100% team borg. i was one of the posters talking about rousey,tate, and holm all saying they would fight her at 140, then everyone of them backed out. But after this last "possible" flag i think its time to cast gifs of shame on the handsome Ms Cyborg.

giphy.gif

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

Last edited:
Be loved by most of the fans? You're only allowed to express one thought at time please. Seriously, how can she make a comeback because if the Count can become loved, then there is hope for the ex-champ!

Honestly, if Rousey wins she will be hated even more. It will kind of be like winning the lottery and then catching Herpes the next day.

Stop being a woman. Girls are icky. AM I RIGHT, FELLAS???

Easy. She needs to say something to the direction of:

"To my fans, I have to say, after I got knocked out it really put some sense of humility in me. I realised what a huge, obnoxious, disgusting bitch I had been, and how I mistreated everybody around me. I realize now that I'm just a bronze medalist judoka who is exploiting a sport in its infancy by arm baring girls who can't wrestle. To my excuse I blame my bad childhood, ugliness, and pretty girls making fun of me in high school. I'd like to say sorry to Miesha Tate especially. She's a woman much more likeable and hot than I will ever be, and I was jealous of that. Please, please forgive me."

That'll do it.

The best thing Rhonda can do is break Nunes arm and say who's next ? The worst thing she can is get KTFO and retire. We will see which shortly.

Back