What do you watch before playing sports ?

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I play indoor soccer here in Toronto and noticed that some of my team mates were watching gore videos and listening to death metal before the match.

ISIS be-headings / truck crashes etc.

Anyone else watch extreme videos to get them hyped up?

giphy.gif

Send location

Last edited:
Jesus, we used to just play Eye of the Tiger in the locker room.

I watch indoor soccer videos to see how pussies play sports and then I do the opposite in my game.

I think music and meditation works better than watching a video. A video could actually take you out of the moment.

I play indoor soccer here in Toronto and noticed that some of my team mates were watching gore videos and listening to death metal before the match.

All that for indoor soccer?

<Huh2>

I think music and meditation works better than watching a video. A video could actually take you out of the moment.
Before wrestling matches in high school, I would read poems before my matches. I wanted to be calm, not hyped when my matches started. I wanted to stave off adrenaline dumps as long as possible.

LMAO all that to do this shit indoors?

241fb7ab6b6317551b4c351e695b793e.gif

lol you play indoor soccer ts.

thats gayer than normal soccer, but not as gay as 5 a side soccer.

You should be watching your girl homie. She heard you were playing indoor soccer and left you for a basketball team.

lol you play indoor soccer ts.

thats gayer than normal soccer, but not as gay as 5 a side soccer.
Someone was beaten into a coma after a match last year between "Serbian Squad and Polish Hammers" .

Shit is no joke

Not sure if you have ever played a sport in your life ?

Probably Darts or Baseball ?

Both designed for fat asses

Someone was beaten into a coma after a match last year between "Serbian Squad and Polish Hammers" .

Shit is no joke

Not sure if you have ever played a sport in your life ?

Probably Darts or Baseball ?

Both designed for fat asses
Was that just between stupid rival fans who think they are hooligans? Wow that’s real cool, stupid fans like stupid sports!

I used to play rugby union for years, a real mans sport. Not a sport for delicate little darlings which soccer was created for.

Was that just between stupid rival fans who think they are hooligans? Wow that’s real cool, stupid fans like stupid sports!

I used to play rugby union for years, a real mans sport. Not a sport for delicate little darlings which soccer was created for.
Rugby is a fine sport... however its watched by the same amount of people as MMA .

Also, no .. This was at a Sunday league game in Toronto involving players.. no fans as its a men's league.

WTF? They must play like cavemen.

Before I'm gonna go break ankles I usually watch other ankle breakers for inspiration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back