What do YOU want

1. Cheaper prices
2. NoGi Brazil shorts

I know Koral's headquarters in the US is at Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear in Southern Cali.. so I'm not sure if they allow distribution through any other American stores.. but if at all possible.. Koral puts out some really quality stuff in my opinion.

While on the subject of Japanese gear.. there's another thread in this forum about a Japanese brand Lutador.. they have some really cool looking stuff.

reyes 10 and 16 oz gloves made with real horse gut. I persaonlly hate going to mex to get them for people Best boxing gloves around IMO

Vut bag gloves. I love them. My bear are getting worn and I need a new pair

In terms of gi I'm am a big fan of Gameness

thats normal pricing dude. I got my RVDDW stuff from Osaka Isami store, and I've consulted with Choke Sports on their prices, and it's relatively the same.

RVDDW is an expensive little brand in JPN.

~Foz

I will agree with Foz 100% on this. All Reversal, Lutador, Isami and Souljah stuff is expensive, especially Lutador and Reversal.
The only way to get deals on any of this stuff is to live in Japan and go to the Isami or other Kakutougi shops routinely and check the sale rack. And even then you hardly ever find anything.

reyes 10 and 16 oz gloves made with real horse gut. I persaonlly hate going to mex to get them for people Best boxing gloves around IMO

I recently got a pair from Mexico, but I'm not sure if they're still made with horse gut, er, hair. How can you tell the difference?

more gis. I know that there are qualitiy gi companies in brasil that no one ha heard about. Be an inovator!

-Agree on more gis that are not advsertised as much
-Knee braces-I've been using Tru Fit
-cheaper grappling shorts-Cagewalk
-Undergi underwear-cant find em in stores

clinchgear, and a lot of rashguards. most places only carry a few.

stuff like cryogel would be a nice addition as well, or antimicrobial coated gear.

I recently got a pair from Mexico, but I'm not sure if they're still made with horse gut, er, hair. How can you tell the difference?

you just have to look at the stiching and feel it. They last way longer. This sounds lame but take a regular pair and play with the stiching of both and the Reyes should feel tougher. If you but it in Mexico they should be okay

I will agree with Foz 100% on this. All Reversal, Lutador, Isami and Souljah stuff is expensive, especially Lutador and Reversal.
The only way to get deals on any of this stuff is to live in Japan and go to the Isami or other Kakutougi shops routinely and check the sale rack. And even then you hardly ever find anything.

i would love to go to japan/ tokyo -and go to all the shops

I doubt you will find prices to be any cheaper there-- but at least you would be able to buy them easier

Back