What do YOU want

R

Rio_fightwear

On my site, I am trying to carry the things I use and the guys at my club use. Now I am asking, what to YOU want? What brands? I have Keiko and Vulkan on the way. We have Atama, Sprawl and Hayabusa, but give me some more ideas. What do you want that is hard to get, over priced, etc. Give me some ideas as to what everyone else wants on a MMA and BJJ supply site. This could be a big help - thanks to everyone for the time and ideas!!

CSI
Cagewalk (for budget conscious fighters like Me)
Affliction (kidding)

Sounds like you're good with BJJ gis, you'll also want some good no-gi stuff, like Sprawl shorts and Tapout rashguards.

Someone earlier said CSI, you'll definitely want to have an account with them. Through them you can offer their own line which has solid stuff, and you can also get Fairtex and Windy. Also, if you open an account with them, you can get Ringside boxing gear as CSI is Ringside's MMA division.

Thanks for the ideas. We have some CSI stuff up and we do a lot with them. We have a ton of Sprawl in stock too plus I just put in a big order again tonight. Please keep the ideas coming - it is a big help!!

The next things I plan to buy are Warrior Wear rash guard & shorts (blue), Forty Thieves shorts, Sirius rashguard, & Windy Pro Shin Guards (red)

If you carried all of those I'd love to get them all from you with the 10% coupon

For fight shorts, Clinch Gear and Nogi USA (not Brazil) seem to be among the most popular ones on these boards.

As mentioned already, CSI/Ringside and maybe TITLE Boxing/MMA are very popular for gear and equipment needs. Fairtex, Windy, Twins come along with those distributors as well, so it should cover everything essential.

Headgear, preferably w/ both clear plastic and ****l face cages. I can't find good clear plastic headgear anywhere.

as someone stated earlier, isami/rrdw stuff
and

-cool bjj shirts(it seems like the japanese are the only ones with the cool shirts!!!)
-NICE, not crappy and over dramatized, fighter shirts......more specifically(what I would buy) SAKURABA and FEDORS!(theres a ton of threads with ppl asking where to buy both also)

thats all i got for now, you seem to be covered in the gi stuff

as someone stated earlier, isami/rrdw stuff
and

-cool bjj shirts(it seems like the japanese are the only ones with the cool shirts!!!)
-NICE, not crappy and over dramatized, fighter shirts......more specifically(what I would buy) SAKURABA and FEDORS!(theres a ton of threads with ppl asking where to buy both also)

thats all i got for now, you seem to be covered in the gi stuff

yup if you could Inspirit/ shooto soulja sp?

knoxx do nice gear too

Isami/ RDDW --so over priced at chokesport

thats normal pricing dude. I got my RVDDW stuff from Osaka Isami store, and I've consulted with Choke Sports on their prices, and it's relatively the same.

RVDDW is an expensive little brand in JPN.

~Foz

thats normal pricing dude. I got my RVDDW stuff from Osaka Isami store, and I've consulted with Choke Sports on their prices, and it's relatively the same.

RVDDW is an expensive little brand in JPN.

~Foz

cries:icon_cry2

I dont know why they sell shorts at $80 while inspirit sell theres at $60

such a shame because if there gear wasnt so expensive I would buy it

I mean more fight shorts and rashies for girls... not necessarily pink! and street wear that acknowledges our participation in the activity without being hootchie-mama.

At the very least, offer more stuff in size small :)

Back