What do you Want?!

jamison

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ok folks..what's the next review? Just recently got a 10 by 10 wrestling mat from matsmatsmats.com, a Windy Kick shield, Koral gi, War gi, Keiko Raca Gracie Barra gi, Jacare instructional, Leo Viera instructional's,Koral gi bag, another mouthguard from protech (that review will be up later) and so much more, but thats enough for now. Whats next guys?

jamison said:
Just recently got a 10 by 10 wrestling mat from matsmatsmats.com

I was looking at those nice price they have. what thickness did you get.

takuma said:
I was looking at those nice price they have. what thickness did you get.
1.25, never get anything smaller.

"Jacare instructional, Leo Viera instructional"

I'd like that, with screencaps if possible just to get a feel of the demonstration (unless it's a book, inwhich case scans)

Appreciated,

~Foz

Ouano gi's. I just ordered two from Ron at SSF, but given my lack of experience w/ gi's, any review I give won't have much of a comparison element to it. I bought because Ron said they're really nice and I love the simple look, but I'd be interested to hear what a seasoned grappler thinks of them from a performance standpoint.

I'll check this at the end of the night. Whatever has the most requests, Ishall review next. As for the Ouano gi's, I do not have one to review.

jamison said:
I'll check this at the end of the night. Whatever has the most requests, Ishall review next. As for the Ouano gi's, I do not have one to review.

Are we only supposed to suggest items that we know you already have? If so, where do we obtain this list? Getting Ouano to comp you a gi for review is your job.

fat_wilhelm said:
Are we only supposed to suggest items that we know you already have? If so, where do we obtain this list? Getting Ouano to comp you a gi for review is your job.
Umm...perhaps read my initial post where I provided a list, genius. No. It's not my job to get an ouano gi. You're the one interested in it. Common sense when reading my initial post would suggest to choose from what I said I have acquired recently.

i'd like some review on those mats :)

do you find 10x10 big enough?

pics please!

jamison said:
Umm...perhaps read my initial post where I provided a list, genius. No. It's not my job to get an ouano gi. You're the one interested in it. Common sense when reading my initial post would suggest to choose from what I said I have acquired recently.

Wow... a little hostile? I misread your original post -- I thought that these were products that you've already reviewed in the past. I was kidding about getting Ouano to comp you a gi. Maybe I should have put a smiley face next to that so you'd better understand.

I reread my last post and, quite honestly, I'm not quite sure how it warranted this response from you.

fat_wilhelm said:
Wow... a little hostile? I misread your original post -- I thought that these were products that you've already reviewed in the past. I was kidding about getting Ouano to comp you a gi. Maybe I should have put a smiley face next to that so you'd better understand.

I reread my last post and, quite honestly, I'm not quite sure how it warranted this response from you.
We've been back and forth a little. I figured you were busting my chops so I returned the favor. All in good fun really. Still pals?

jamison said:
We've been back and forth a little. I figured you were busting my chops so I returned the favor. All in good fun really. Still pals?

Yup. I know we have a bit of a history. I figured that probably played its part in the exchange. The whole mouthguard thing is behind me, though -- honestly. Anyways, we're about the same weight, so the civil way to settle any remaining differences would be to fight it out at a later date. [joke] :wink: Maybe we can shoot for TUF 5.

fat_wilhelm said:
Anyways, we're about the same weight, so the civil way to settle any remaining differences would be to fight it out at a later date. [joke] :wink: Maybe we can shoot for TUF 5.
The server is busy at the moment

SSF said:
How is the War gi in relation to the Koral?

www.SSFgear.com
Wow..I'm not sure I want to comapre such a new company to Koral. tuff question. The Warrior-gi will appeal to people who want a plainer look and/or judo/BJJ hybrids. With Koral, Atama, and Keiko Raca, the difference is so minimal, it really boils down to cosmetic taste. There are people that swear by each. But I'll say right now..Look out for WAR kimono's. Amazing. check them out @ www.casca-grossa.com

Back