What do you Want?!

jamison said:
Wow..I'm not sure I want to comapre such a new company to Koral. tuff question. The Warrior-gi will appeal to people who want a plainer look and/or judo/BJJ hybrids. With Koral, Atama, and Keiko Raca, the difference is so minimal, it really boils down to cosmetic taste. There are people that swear by each. But I'll say right now..Look out for WAR kimono's. Amazing. check them out @ www.casca-grossa.com

Can you make a more quantitative review? How thick are the collars? What is the weave like? Are they made of single material? Do any of them have that annoying back seam? How heavy are they?

Qualitative questions: What is your body type? How do they fit? Is one looser than the other? Which one looks the coolest, in your opinion?

UltimaMMA said:
Can you make a more quantitative review? How thick are the collars? What is the weave like? Are they made of single material? Do any of them have that annoying back seam? How heavy are they?

Qualitative questions: What is your body type? How do they fit? Is one looser than the other? Which one looks the coolest, in your opinion?
I believe they are all single weave, so no to the back seem. the Koral, and the Keiko Raca are the lightest, followed by the WAR then the Atama is a little heavier. As far as looks, look at them, which ever you like best looks the best. I will have individual reviews up soon.

fat_wilhelm said:
I vote for the War gi for your next review, or a gi comparison, as others have requested. The grey one in the link below is definitely the coolest looking I've seen.

http://www.casca-grossa.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=708
I prefer the white one but WAR is a force to be reckoned with. I think theese will be huge in a year or two tops. If not, something went wrong on the buisness end because the product is every bit as good as Koral and Keiko, yet more innovative.

jamison said:
Wow..I'm not sure I want to comapre such a new company to Koral. tuff question. The Warrior-gi will appeal to people who want a plainer look and/or judo/BJJ hybrids. With Koral, Atama, and Keiko Raca, the difference is so minimal, it really boils down to cosmetic taste. There are people that swear by each. But I'll say right now..Look out for WAR kimono's. Amazing. check them out @ www.casca-grossa.com

WAR has been around for years, are they under new ownership? I had one about 5 years ago with the camo across the shoulder but I haven't seen them around lately. I still have a WAR belt that I use (cool logo).

www.SSFgear.com

You think they are all single weaves? The War Gi's are new? Hmm.. I'm not too crazy from a review from this guy but I think someone should do a comparative gi review since I havent seen a gi review in a while.

SSF said:
WAR has been around for years, are they under new ownership? I had one about 5 years ago with the camo across the shoulder but I haven't seen them around lately. I still have a WAR belt that I use (cool logo).

www.SSFgear.com
Wow! My buddy told me they were a new company. Maybe he meant they were under new ownership. I'll have to ask him.

Back