What do you think the Bermuda Triangle is?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
A big deal about nothing? Aliens? Some kind of natural phenomenon we dont understand yet?

Most interesting thing about it IMO is that weird shit goes all the way back to Christopher Columbus, who wrote a report about seeing a bizarre glowing orb in the sky, as well as compass' malfunctioning.

I think it's actually a square but the government is lying to us

It's hours of fun for ages 8 to adult

il_fullxfull.595474641_hblu.jpg

A series of coincidences.

Has anything gone missing in that area since GPS became widely available?

Regarding what Columbus observed.

That was a St. Elmo's Fire

I would fill that triangle with so many uppercuts it wouldn't know what to do with itself.

What do you think the Bermuda Triangle is? Some kind of natural phenomenon we dont understand yet?

A big triangle in Bermuda?

It has to do with the magnetic field and weather in the area. Nothing special. I have been through that area by plane and ship. Nothing happened. It is a beautiful place to visit.

I've been told it's my mum's vagina

It has a lot if accidents because it has a lot of traffic. Statistically it's nothing unusual

It has a lot if accidents because it has a lot of traffic. Statistically it's nothing unusual

I dont think thats fair, you gotta look at what some of the accidents/incidents are, not just how many.

1945: December 5, Flight 19 (five TBF Avengers) lost with 14 airmen, and later the same day PBM Mariner BuNo 59225 lost with 13 airmen while searching for Flight 19

2017: May 15, A private MU-2B aircraft was at 24,000 feet when it vanished from radar and radio contact with air traffic controllers in Miami.[16] Plane wreckage was found.[17]

endless examples of entire crews and passengers just completely vanishing with no sign of a struggle. Lot of the planes/ships are found with zero people on board

I dont think thats fair, you gotta look at what some of the accidents/incidents are, not just how many.

1945: December 5, Flight 19 (five TBF Avengers) lost with 14 airmen, and later the same day PBM Mariner BuNo 59225 lost with 13 airmen while searching for Flight 19

2017: May 15, A private MU-2B aircraft was at 24,000 feet when it vanished from radar and radio contact with air traffic controllers in Miami.[16] Plane wreckage was found.[17]

endless examples of entire crews and passengers just completely vanishing with no sign of a struggle. Lot of the planes/ships are found with zero people on board
That stuff happens more than you think. Look at mh370 or whatever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back