What do you think of this whole cis gender thing going on?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
It has exploded the last 2 years. Why do you think this is? Facebook has 50 gender options if you choose the sub menu.

This guy isn't a he, she or transexual. He considers himself like a "galaxy"

HLemMBc.jpg

Doesn't really bother me. I don't understand why some people get so outraged over gender issues like this.

We have apparent galaxy-phobia itt. Or is it perphobia?

Exploded? The only time I hear of this is once a month when it comes up on Sherdog.

Exploded? The only time I hear of this is once a month when it comes up on Sherdog.

What pronoun do you like to be referred to when being discussed in the third person? Mine is !GrizallAdor.

I don't deem that pointless hippy person worthy of my consideration.

As usual, these are vocal minorities trying to convince the world that this is in fact an explosion.

I found out they can get this on Aussie passports via this thread.

Doesn't really bother me unless I can get charged with calling such a person he when they are a they.

Goddamn some people are weird as shit. I can't really imagine a scenario where I would be hanging out with one of these people but I doubt I could keep a serious face while introducing a friend as "they". It doesn't really make my list of concerns but it seems strange that governments are now going along with people's delusions.

DGAF - won't hire someone who can't figure out which restroom they want to use and decide to make it a social issue that will cost me thousands of hours in productivity, not to mention the impending attorney fees. Hopefully this fuckhead can make it as a musician - because the rest of the world doesn't want to deal with "their" stupid shit in the workplace.

I think we or solarsystem if you or galaxy prefer should have a sticky in this here War Room with everycritters preferred pronoun. It or nebula, if galaxy insists, would only be fair and considerate.

DGAF - won't hire someone who can't figure out which restroom they want to use and decide to make it a social issue that will cost me thousands of hours in productivity, not to mention the impending attorney fees. Hopefully this fuckhead can make it as a musician - because the rest of the world doesn't want to deal with "their" stupid shit in the workplace.

Interesting question, what bathroom would he/she use?

Would these people start suing businesses if they only have male/female bathrooms?

I know i shouldn't really care

but

th_stomp.gif

Back