What do you think of girls with short hair? Yay or nay?

Depends on the style of the short hair also

Nay. Whenever a hot girl gets a short hair cut people never say "hey look she's way hotter now", they say "hey look she's pulling it off"

One example is when Anne Hathaway cut her hair, I'm sure you can think of others.

Show me a good looking girl with short hair and I'll show you a better looking girl if she grew her hair out.

To each his own though.

I love it. Love dem tomboys

Capturedcran2011-12-01144234.png

tumblr_m9jrdzmOQO1qzrv2ko1_1280.jpg
Where's teh tits?

That short haired girl from VIP would get it,id smack that bitch she ever grew her hair out.

vip-pamela-anderson-molly-culver-natalie-raitano-leah-lail-b000e33vzy-dvdbash-19.jpg

IMO there are two categories of hot short haired girls:

A) Charlize Theron in Fury Road - hot enough they would literally still look good bald

B) Jenna Elfman in Damages - what sorcery is this now she actually looks good WTF

99% seem to fall into category A. I personally prefer something past shoulder length, but to each his own.

That short haired girl from VIP would get it,id smack that bitch she ever grew her hair out.

vip-pamela-anderson-molly-culver-natalie-raitano-leah-lail-b000e33vzy-dvdbash-19.jpg

but the only reason the chick with short hair is hot, is because she has a smoking rack and probably has a nice ass. imagine that chick without the rack. she would probably look a lot worse with that short hair.

but the only reason the chick with short hair is hot, is because she has a smoking rack and probably has a nice ass. imagine that chick without the rack. she would probably look a lot worse with that short hair.

1) she is a good looking woman, without the rack
2) she has the rack.

I don't like people fuckin with my social norms. If she has short hair, she's probably trying to challenge these norms- even if she doesn't realize it. It's not as simple as: "This looks good on me." It's more like: "This looks good on me, DOESN'T IT???"

That's not the end of the world, but it means that generally- again GENERALLY- she's more likely to give me shit when I litter or talk shit about decent people.

Dudes that like super long hair are old farts the 80s is over. Hair to ass was trash then and trashy now

I don't like people fuckin with my social norms. If she has short hair, she's probably trying to challenge these norms- even if she doesn't realize it. It's not as simple as: "This looks good on me." It's more like: "This looks good on me, DOESN'T IT???"

That's not the end of the world, but it means that generally- again GENERALLY- she's more likely to give me shit when I litter or talk shit about decent people.

yeah but it could be she had a problem with her hair one day and said FUCK IT

she might even say fuck it and give it up to you even thought your too judgemental :D

Dudes that like super long hair are old farts the 80s is over. Hair to ass was trash then and trashy now

I really like the way it looks,but its not really practical. Itll just get in the fuckin way

There's a girl with buzzed head at one of my stores I merch beer at, she's like Rose Namajunas but with a thick booty.

Yay all day. Although my favorites are curly hair brunettes or straight hair blondes.

Nothing much to pull while whispering obscenities in her ear. Where's the fun in that?

WTF? Why'd the TS get banned? He makes top tier threads and I bet he's very handsome too

My opinion is out 100 something like 5-10 can pull that

But even of these 5-10, most will still look better with long hair

Generally, no. But I'm sure there are exceptions.

Men have no style .
Really long hair on middle age women looks janky . As you get older your hair is less shiny and healthy so long hair just looks janky . Thats why old ladies cut it short .
optLONG155597227.wmfZvKej.shb60011.jpg

I think she's actually kind of attractive in a way. I would not if she had short hair.

Back