What do you think of girls with short hair? Yay or nay?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Yay or nay for short haired chicks?

hpRp3BS.jpg

nOJiC3h.jpg

D6XXyKx.jpg

azjDZqi.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on the girl. Some girls can work it, others can't.

its fine on its own, but the slathering in tattoos and hot topic junk is not going to grow on me. Long hair on a girl is one of the best things ever. its like as important as being slimthick

Gotta be long enough to pull, nahmean?

99% of the time, girls look better with long hair.

Indisputable.

A girl needs the right face to pull it off. I would pay anything to lick this girl's butthole.
haircut1.jpg

I love it. Love dem tomboys

Capturedcran2011-12-01144234.png

tumblr_m9jrdzmOQO1qzrv2ko1_1280.jpg

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd leave any girl who did that unless she is Natalie Portman doing it for an acting role.

Got to be a special kind of hot to pull it off.

They generally have to be thin, too.
I'm totally down with thick/chubby girls, but they just can't pull off the short hair look.

generally i dont like women with short hair, but with everything their are exceptions.

cant think of any right now. but there are some.

I don't like it ever but to each their own. Some girls can definitely pull it off but I just really like when a girl has nice long hair.

I mention this on all of these threads. A study was done with a group of women with pictures taken of them with different hair styles and colors using wigs. Groups of people were brought in to view the pictures as they were flashed on the screen for a few seconds then given a few seconds to rank them. The same women received higher rankings with longer hair from about 90% of the men but it was closer to 50/50 among women.

Back