What do you think Mcgregor will weigh in at?

His weight won't matter. The question is will be able to close the skills gap between him and Nate? The answer to that is unequivocally no. He is a small amateur compared to Nate. He just doesn't have the training or experience to beat Nate... especially because the way people beat Nate is to wrestle stall him. If McGregor keeps it on the feet Nate will eventually overwhelm him with volume and put him away. If Conor lets it go to the ground Nate will take a limb or choke him, I would say out but Conor will tap so quick he won't even know five minutes later that he'd been in a choke.

I'd say he's much more ready to fight at 170 now, so I expect him to be 169-170.

Good question.. He will probably ask Dana to hold him back before he starts yapping away from a good safe distance
If Nick will be around this time, he better do the theatrics from a distance if he wants to avoid an ass kicking.

His camp said 165 and accordly to them this whooping difference of 3lbs will give him some godlike cardio

145 just to prove a point, maybe even 144 just to really rub it in.

His weight won't matter. The question is will be able to close the skills gap between him and Nate? The answer to that is unequivocally no. He is a small amateur compared to Nate. He just doesn't have the training or experience to beat Nate... especially because the way people beat Nate is to wrestle stall him. If McGregor keeps it on the feet Nate will eventually overwhelm him with volume and put him away. If Conor lets it go to the ground Nate will take a limb or choke him, I would say out but Conor will tap so quick he won't even know five minutes later that he'd been in a choke.
Deluded. Conor may very well lose again but to pretend he doesn't stand a chance as if Nate is on another league...

It definitely wasn't his worst weight cut.. conor has fought at FW 19 times in his career and never missed weight..
I don't care how many time he's done it in the past it takes more the older you get and it's not a smart thing to do. If he smokes Nate and they offer him a shot a Alvarez I think he's done at 145.

169.....169!!

maxresdefault.jpg

165 if you remove his balls.

I don't care how many time he's done it in the past it takes more the older you get and it's not a smart thing to do. If he smokes Nate and they offer him a shot a Alvarez I think he's done at 145.

What about if Diaz wins get the shot at Alvares, and beats him? I doubt the ufc will rush to give mcgregor at 3rd shot, so 145 might be his only option

What about if Diaz wins get the shot at Alvares, and beats him? I doubt the ufc will rush to give mcgregor at 3rd shot, so 145 might be his only option
If Nate wins Conor and the UFC are fucked anyway.

160-165.

Some tiny unnecessary cut just to ensure that Nate doesnt trick people into thinking him & Conor are the same weight.

I mean, it would be smart to do that.

I donno, maybe he doesnt care

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back