What do you think Mcgregor will weigh in at?

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
For his last fight he was 168, I reckon he will be around 165 for this one.

No way in hell he comes in at 170 imo.

Why are people so convinced he can't make 145? Sure he will look like a zombie and it will be tough, but he didn't have IV's for the Aldo fight and made weight no problem.

165lbs he said he's coming in lighter

When I saw the title I came here expecting to see this post. What's this reference?
It's from South Park.

On forums, it usually ends with a joke about the Loch Ness Monster asking for $3.50.

8ca.png

he'll eat up to 165, he probably wakes up under 160.

For his last fight he was 168, I reckon he will be around 165 for this one.

No way in hell he comes in at 170 imo.

Why are people so convinced he can't make 145? Sure he will look like a zombie and it will be tough, but he didn't have IV's for the Aldo fight and made weight no problem.
How can you say he did it in the Aldo fight no problem when everything that has come out says that it is a huge problem. It's always a problem when you cut 20+ pounds the day before a fight. But the early weigh in's should help a little bit.

169 with pocket filled with pennies

How can you say he did it in the Aldo fight no problem when everything that has come out says that it is a huge problem. It's always a problem when you cut 20+ pounds the day before a fight. But the early weigh in's should help a little bit.

It definitely wasn't his worst weight cut.. conor has fought at FW 19 times in his career and never missed weight..

Back