What do you think about when super stressed?

I fixate on the thing that is stressing me out until I find a solution.

I get to a point where I cant stop thinking, go into a panic attack, black out, wake up in the ER covered in dog blood, have another panic attack because of my fear of blood, black out, wake up with 2 1/2 penis in my hand in the roosevelt hotel pool (oddly enough, they're blood free), try to find the owners of said penises, get found out by the cops, have another panic attack, black out, and wake up thinking "I dont remember anything, I swear!" In mid interrogation.

So "I dont remember anything, I swear!" Is your answer.

My only viable solution right now is "wait and see" which is why my brain is running laps nonstop. I fucking hate. I would rather have absolutely horrible news right now, than maybe kinda bad news at some point in the future.

Or I can win the lottery. That would help...

Now?
After reading this thread I'm content in knowing that there are so many others here that are so much more fucked up than I am. LOL.

My only viable solution right now is "wait and see" which is why my brain is running laps nonstop. I fucking hate. I would rather have absolutely horrible news right now, than maybe kinda bad news at some point in the future.

Or I can win the lottery. That would help...
All the best dude

I'm pretty similar.

I started a high level management position at a new company about a month ago and am studying my mba fulltime. Its like I feel I'm always behind. Hoping it will all pay off once I'm done with school and more settled into my role at work.

Last edited:
Now?
After reading this thread I'm content in knowing that there are so many others here that are so much more fucked up than I am. LOL.
My life would make a hell of a movie but the viewers would only truly appreciate it if they were high as fuck on opiates and lsd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back