What do you think about when super stressed?

Detailed planning of how to fake my own death and disappear into northern Europe

I run to drugs asap.
Lold had at first and now even more depressed because I actually started considering it for a minute. I'll be dead within a few months if I go back down that road

Lold had at first and now even more depressed because I actually started considering it for a minute. I'll be dead within a few months if I go back down that road

Well it's just not funny now.

Jerk.

Hit up one of the girls in my rotation and see which one is down for a 3:00 AM dick appointment

I just remind myself that I'm gonna be dead and gone at some point regardless

Usually violence. Sometimes I dream of having full authority over the entire world so that I can punish and eradicate those that deserve it for bringing our world down and making it as shitty and mundane as it is. Other times I just fantasize about killing random people.

This is probably because my stress is caused by the stupidity and hypocrisy of others.

Fantasize about violence like everyone else.
anigif_enhanced-13122-1424788546-20.gif

I think about how to fix the issue...wish you luck ts

I walk my dog at night under the stars and listen to podcasts about the universe to remind me none of this matters

Dying, lesbian secks, conspiracy theories, Betty White, re-organizing my room/office/wherever, global war etc.

I fap. Then I throw on headphones and listen to music.

I typically look for some kind of cosmic meaning or weird conspiratorial reasoning as to how something I did before lead to it in like a spiritual karmic way.

Also smoke weed.

Back