What do you think about Italy and Italian people?

Would i have a problem not knowing Italian and going there? Always been on my bucket list.

Not sure what the buzz is about Rome

Packed with tourists at every place
Lousy food (for Italian standards)
Beggers and African lookie lookie men at all the sites

If you want to experience real Italian food get yourself to Florence to some of the little family restaurants not engineered for tourists. And soak up some of its beautiful relaxing countryside.

lol wtf are African lookie lookie men.

I'm Italian and America and American Italians are dip shits.

They make like they're super ethnic Italian but they are third generation American who don't speak a word of Italian and can barely point the coutry of origin out on a map, let alone have ever visited there.

Some people in my family think they're Italian and I tell them they're American and they say no I'm Italian. In which I tell them u were born in America, don't speak Italian and have never been to Italy. So I ask what about that makes you Italian and not American?

I'm Italian and America and American Italians are dip shits.

They make like they're super ethnic Italian but they are third generation American who don't speak a word of Italian and can barely point the coutry of origin out on a map, let alone have ever visited there.

Some people in my family think they're Italian and I tell them they're American and they so no Italian. In which I tell them u were born in America, don't speak Italian and have never been to Italy. So I ask what about that makes you Italian and not American?

Sounds like Mexican American & Italian Americans have A LOT in common. And not just the greasy hair and wife beating.

Lazy...Cars and clothes overrated

Authentic Italian Pizza is good though.

Kind of irrelevant, but there are more people of Italian descent in Brazil and Argentina then there are in the US.

Also some people who claim Italian heritage, especially here in California, probably don't have a single drop. 6'+ tall, light blondes, with German and English surnames are just confused WASPS. The same people who often claim cherokee and some other nonsense.

When Italian chicks are hot, they are extremely hot. I lived in New Jersey for a few years; however, so I know most Italian chicks are not hot though.

Mmmm. Italian/Greek mix.

Near perfection.

220px-Sophia_Milos_2010.jpg

Sofia-Milos-30848.jpg

Sofia-Milos-27092.jpg

2188735_f520.jpg

Sofia Milos

The only Hott Mexican women are the rich ones. The others are short and fat.

The lighter skinned ones, with more European ancestry as someone else pointed out, tend to be prettier.

Also, you'll find a bunch of the hot ones in the hood...Unfortunately..

Not sure what the buzz is about Rome

Packed with tourists at every place
Lousy food (for Italian standards)
Beggers and African lookie lookie men at all the sites

If you want to experience real Italian food get yourself to Florence to some of the little family restaurants not engineered for tourists. And soak up some of its beautiful relaxing countryside.

Ya I have little interest to go to Rome even though my next trip will likely be Italy. I plan to tour the Amalfi coastal cities while trying to avoid the tourist traps.

Kind of irrelevant, but there are more people of Italian descent in Brazil and Argentina then there are in the US.
good for them
Also some people who claim Italian heritage, especially here in California, probably don't have a single drop. 6'+ tall, light blondes, with German and English surnames are just confused WASPS. The same people who often claim cherokee and some other nonsense.

you do know some northern italians are of germanic stock

mexican americans probably know more spanish than italian americans know italian

Only the first generation. And even then they have trouble. Once the first generation starts having kids, they speak and raise them exclusively in an English speaking household. By the time they start school, they don't know a lick of Spanish. Ironically they will still wave the mexican flag and other nonsense.

Back