• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you imagine your fellow sherbros look like?

I pretty much associate a users "look" with their avatar image even though they most likely look nothing like it

I pretty much associate a users "look" with their avatar image even though they most likely look nothing like it

vcmmafan
Pavnbattle.jpg

i just googled "port colborne" under images

harry-at-canal-days-port-colborne-ontario-canada-august-1-2011.jpg

Hahahaha that's awesome and very honestly sums it up.

Just on a side note, I was born in Richmond Hill. I moved here to spruce up the town a bit lol.

shameless bump, but this thread was fun

Perhaps our perceptions of each other have changed over the past ~7 months so let's go for another round.

Like me, good looking AF with a sick bod

I actually look a lot like mine, just with more pixels.

i dont get it.

this is the band.

grinderman.jpg

who are those cats you posted?

or are you taking a dig at the gay app?

No, your post just made me wonder what someone might think "beardotheweirdo" would look like if they imagined them based on their username instead of their avatar image.

I didn't know grinderman was a band. Is that the violin player from "Dirty Three"? Looks like him

No, your post just made me wonder what someone might think "beardotheweirdo" would look like if they imagined them based on their username instead of their avatar image.

I didn't know grinderman was a band. Is that the violin player from "Dirty Three"? Looks like him
Oooh I get ya now. On point with username then and post! Thanks for the clarification.

Warren Ellis has done a lot of things, he likes working with Nick Cave a lot and was also part of The Badseeds and grinderman, and I did a quick search he is part of dirty three as well! Good eye you got there.

I seen nick cave 3 times now once as grinderman once as the Badseeds and once as a solo concert. Warren Ellis was with him at all 3. Ellis is such a wizard with the violin.

Oooh I get ya now. On point with username then and post! Thanks for the clarification.

Warren Ellis has done a lot of things, he likes working with Nick Cave a lot and was also part of The Badseeds and grinderman, and I did a quick search he is part of dirty three as well! Good eye you got there.

I seen nick cave 3 times now once as grinderman once as the Badseeds and once as a solo concert. Warren Ellis was with him at all 3. Ellis is such a wizard with the violin.

That's cool, didn't know that. He's been doing dirty three for almost 15 years now

I love Dirty Three. They just play instrumental music. Drums, guitar and violin

I've always figured that you're all ugly and fat.

I picture at least 40% of Sherdog looking like this...

tcMTsUunrruoxSZGck1_bQp75R0D1Up28lphkrwautE.jpg

...and the rest like this...

HU22O.png

Is that the same dude!?

Not fat enough.

Why isn't there a post your pic thread? I'd be up for it everyone did it. Don't be scared homie.
Are you serious? It's stickied on the front page. It was a huge Mayberry event. Seriously, where the hell have you been?

Zer isn't Asian.

Back