What do you guys train at home?

6 burpies /30 sec shadow boxing repeat six time no stopping and make the shadow boxing very intense!

skip ropes
shadow boxing (full rounds)
50 sit ups and 50 push ups before showering (even on off days).

running

thats about my day!

I personnaly do my stretching exercices during lunch break at work... I get a few dirty looks until they hear i do MT then they suddenly just act like everything is normal.

Skip. Getting a planned routine in my head doesnt really work for me, Ill follow it for a week then give up. Heavy bag work, shadow boxing and skipping are pretty much the only things that dont feel like hard work, so I do them whenever I get the most, as an entertainment sorce rather than a chore. Skipping is boring as hell once you start out, but eventually you'll learn some sick tricks and you'll start working them, excellent training.

I go to school out of state and don't have the time to train Muay Thai full-time like I do during the summer back home. This thread has helped me make the decision to make my own little training regiment, just to stay fresh and in shape. I already watch tons of fights, technique videos, etc.

Thanks guys. :D

I am not too sure about the "walking around on your tip toes all day". If the neighbors see you and call it in, two men in white coats may show up and try to throw a net over you. :icon_lol:. In all seriousness though, there are tons of things you can do at home. IMHO, just to name a few, how about:

* Stretching
* Sit Ups
* Push Ups
* Chin Ups
* Weight Training - Requires Equipment.
* Skipping Rope
* Agility Drills
* Running

* Footwork
* Shadow Boxing
* Maize Bag
* Boxing Rope Drills
* Double End Speed Bag - Requires Equipment.
* Heavy Bag - Requires Equipment.

* And, watch everything that you can find on extremely proficient fighters.

Etc..., etc..., etc...

:icon_chee

100% agreed.

There are loads of thing you can do without equipment tho I dont have a routine its probably best to have one.

Back