What do you guys think of Robert's full routine here(video)

It's not his "full routine", it's a workout designed for GQ that they got him to be the model for. Doesn't look bad, but also doesn't look great.

It's not his "full routine", it's a workout designed for GQ that they got Tb him to be the model for. Doesn't look bad, but also doesn't look great.
Huh, he said he’s been doing it for years in the video itself. Literally in the beginning.

Huh, he said he’s been doing it for years in the video itself.
It's probably his actual coach and he might be doing something somewhat similar, but it's still not "his workout"...And if he's been doing it for years, why does he not have the movements down and has to ask for a bunch of details?

It's probably his actual coach and he might be doing something somewhat similar, but it's still not "his workout"...And if he's been doing it for years, why does he not have the movements down and has to ask for a bunch of details?

Yeh. Maybe with each exercise he's being nice for the folks watching by asking questions, but I don't believe that he's been doing the same routine for "years" because he has to check each exercise in the sequence. That seems very deceitful.....

Calisthenics, core shit, and cardio. That's all it was really. I mean it's okay...but I highly doubt that's what he does normally. Also by "robert's workout" I had no fucking idea who this was about prior to clicking it.

I'm sure Whittaker lifts weights and does oly shit, runs sprints, does road work, swims. Obviously he's wrestling/grappling/sparring and that's the bread and butter for him considering he's an MMA fighter.

GQ is a joke, that should by the main takeaway. Obviously some random actor or athlete isn't about to do a high intensity deadlift session or full sparring day for GQ, it's just a photoshoot really. This shit was probably geared towards people without gyms/weights for the pandemic as well.

Back