What Do You Consider To Be The Most Exciting Fight in UFC Middleweight History?

Ah yes my bad. Always miss the UFC part. UFC hasnt had too many gureat MW fights compared to most other divisions, alot of its most significant fights were one sided, quick finishes or comebacks after domination

Weidman/Lyoto was prolly the highest level gureat MW fight. Personally id put Demian/Jason up there. A Wand or Hendo fight was prolly objectively the most exciting tho

Yeah, Weidman/Lyoto was a 5-rd war at the highest level.

Demian/Jason was an excellent battle. MacDonald was one of those crafty guys (and so athletic) that I loved watching.

Do you remember Doerksen-Cote? That's one that didn't do much for the sport, but it's like the perfect mma fight. Just a great clash of skills and wills.

silva and stann was off the hook but was light heavyweight

I'd hope a moderator would be more rule-conscious than that :p. Silva/ Stann was at light heavy.
Well how about that. Stann hadn't fought at 205 in 3 years and Silva hadn't fought at 205 in 6, so the more you remember.

Highest PPV ever for MW Headliner Silva vs Sonnen 2, 1'028'000 PPV buys. That fight had me hyped and is what turned me into a hardcore fan.

Hello Sherbros, just want to get your thoughts on the most entertaining fight in UFC Middleweight history. As in terms of overall action or excitement. One of my first choices would be Machida vs. Weidman, what do you think?
Horrid choice. It was a good fight sure, but 2 fights this year were better. Bisping vs Silva and Hendo. Chael vs Silva is another obvious pick that I'm inclined to agree with.

DL/Tanner and Franklin/Tanner(on 2 separate occasions) really made me laugh and were very exiting. Tanner could really take a beating, heart of a lion. Hilarious that in the end that we ended up realizing that he didn't have the heart we all thought but he did walk the walk kin the end, Propsw, still weak though.

I haven't been as hyped for "MW" fights since the 2005 PRIDE MW GP.

WAR SHOGUN!

Rampage / Overeem / Arona / Lil Nog

Granted, Anderson/Belfort was VERY close.

Any fight where Weidman gets his poo pushed in.

Silva Sonnen 1, just for the timing of the sub.

Silva vs Henderson for me,the best Silva's win in my opinion

Back