• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you believe happens after death?

no one knows. impossible question to answer. better to focus on the things you do know, such as the things you deal with in life.

Ok, so you exist as potential. You won't know you exist as potential which is the main point.

I stopped existing as potential and then became actualized. Seems like I changed states once so far.

But nice to see you admitted you were wrong on your first claim.

Now, why should I believe that just because you die means you don't exist anymore???
Plenty off people have died and yet breathed again. Don't believe me????
People Who Were Declared Dead And Then Resuscitated Are Revealing What Death Is Actually Like

In rare medical situations, a person can be declared clinically dead and then come back to life moments later — either through resuscitation or sheer chance.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephenlaconte/pronounced-dead-then-resuscitated-stories

So if you can fucking DIE and get brought back to life I really think anyone who is so sure there is nothing after death is talking out of their ass.

Either you die and get reborn and live life the same again, or you die and stay dead for eternity. Or maybe quantum immortality is real and we get to live forever only to watch everyone we know and love die.

If you die in battle, you go to Valhalla, otherwise you go to Helheim. Easy as pie.

Hopefully consciesness ceases entirely and even though it sucks for anyone that might be bummed out about a person dying it doesn't bum the deceased out for eternity or whatever

It would be cool to repeat this life knowing all of the answers, pitfalls to avoid, etc.

Everything is recycled again. The water you drink is from someone piss from thousands of years ago and the food you eat is the shit that has been decomposed a long time ago. It's just constant cycle till the end of the universe if there is an ending.

If there was a consciousness that survives and if it could do things in the physical world, all domestic violence abusers who killed their wives would be served up some prompt revenge. Same for those killed by someone they knew.

I've been wondering if each person actually has two separate consciousnesses because a lot of stuff is done by the body involuntarily. Maybe like pilot and backseat helper like Maverick & Mother Goose.

I have no firm belief on specifics, but I do not believe in Heaven or Hell or finality. I believe you move on to some sort of other type of existence. In the scope of things, it’s just too short a life to be done.

i think we are brought into heaven by christ through his salvation. heaven is existing in union with God and all of humanity in the mystical body of christ in love. salvation is the process that purifies us from all hatred and anger and fear and selfishness so that we are unguarded enough to love all things in gods love.

Last edited:
We all become part of the fuel that powers the Emperor to curb chaos

Glory to the Emperor for we all walk in his immortal shadow

God-Emperor.jpg

You get judged and so many people will finally get what they deserve.

There's no running away. You can't delete it or lie your way out either.

The conscious is the last frontier of the human body and I believe in reincarnation and spirits. But do not think these things are universal and if a reincarnated person doesn't remember their previous life I don't really know how that practically is different from death being the end.

I do believe in an after life, but i have no idea what it would look like.

I think we see and feel so little of the universe in this life, we'l get some answers in the next one.

First you don't exist
Then you exist
Then back to not existing

Makes you think this whole existence thing is one great interruption of us not existing.

Your brain dumps DMT as a bridge to the other side. DMT is more of a vessel than a drug

Back