• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Bobby Green Almost Gets Set up by Derns Husband

That guy is a ticking time bomb. he also fights in the light heavy weight division and has previous military experience in brazil .
so bobby would have his hands full if he confronted one on one. i looked at his IG and hes one of them miltiary nuts.

that said Bobby is loosely affiliated meaning he himself is not a gang banger nor claims a hood but
he got close friends that do. and im sure bobby can summon a squad if it ever goes that far.
dont ask me who bobby's Cali's street affiliation are .:cool:

that said her husband is a crazy simp and she herself is at risk. this man legit tried to line bobby up
over something trivial. unless they are leaving parts out as bobby was not too long ago trying to hit on laura sanko
on live tv despite knowing she was married.

and to be fair sanko is a flirt but still thats not cool ( it was on the ufc 300 pre weigh in show and
bobby sent laura sanko a message ON LIVE TV and when it played bobby was like if she missed him which led to her laughing and her co host feeling super awkward )
so both bobby has to chillout with hitting on married women, the simp husband gotta relax and stop being insecure
so IDK. hopefully its died down.

Last edited:
Imagine getting worked up over some dude saying "sheesh" when your hot girlfriend walks by in pretty much lingerie lmfao

If you're even just a little bit secure in your relationship any man would be like "damn right, you can look but I'm tapping that" and be done with it

I can already tell this relationship is not going to last, Dern already dumped her last goofy ass baby daddy, I'll give this about two years tops.

That guy is a ticking time bomb. he also fights in the light heavy weight division and has previous military experience in brazil .
so bobby would have his hands full if he confronted one on one. i looked at his IG and hes one of them miltiary nuts.

that said Bobby is loosely affiliated meaning he himself is not a gang banger nor claims a hood but
he got close friends that do. and im sure bobby can summon a squad if it ever goes that far.
dont ask me who bobby's Cali's street affiliation are .:cool:

that said her husband is a crazy simp and she herself is at risk. this man legit tried to line bobby up
over something trivial. unless they are leaving parts out as bobby was not too long ago trying to hit on laura sanko
on live tv despite knowing she was married.

and to be fair sanko is a flirt but still thats not cool ( it was on the ufc 300 pre weigh in show and
bobby sent laura sanko a message ON LIVE TV and when it played bobby was like if she missed him which led to her laughing and her co host feeling super awkward )
so both bobby has to chillout with hitting on married women, the simp husband gotta relax and stop being insecure
so IDK. hopefully its died down.
If I remember correctly, her husband won on Contender Series but then got rejected because he failed his post fight drug test haha

What a dumbass

Back