What do these photos have in common?

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ASilva-111.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

10254102_500779930022262_165111779_n.jpg

Let me tell you. The GOAT and the MW GOAT surrounding themselves with wrong people when competing.

Usher? Seriously? I mean of course he started to lose....

A hoarde of yes men? His best buddy with no fighting background, his priest and a bunch of leeching nobodies. Of course he started to lose...

What are some other examples of fighters slaying themselves by relaxing too damn much?

Other examples? Aside from the most obvious one you mean?

Jon-Jones.jpg

He didn't lose yet, but goddamn he's on the right path for that. Soon?

I can agree with that.. Fedor doesn't know how to train in the current MMA landscape, push ups, pull ups and a few prayers don't cut it anymore

everybody's got their hands raised in that photo except fedor.

Jon's downfall was meeting McCain

466827767.jpg

Other examples? Aside from the most obvious one you mean?

Jon-Jones.jpg

He didn't lose yet, but goddamn he's on the right path for that. Soon?

I don't know who to blame in his case:)

But yeah. I'm sure you are right. His coach said so too.

I dont think Fedor was hanging around the wrong people, Its just time that got him. People stay its stupid to go into werdums guard but when you never lost 29 fights,you could understand why he felt safe in doing so. Once he lost that momentum he wasnt the same guy. It makes alot of sense. Why wouldnt anderson clown someone into getting them to make a mistake and try to land a counter? Thats what he does.Weidman was able to get him anyway. Had to happen at some point,in Weidman he fought someone who had all the tools to beat him.

I can agree with that.. Fedor doesn't know how to train in the current MMA landscape, push ups, pull ups and a few prayers don't cut it anymore

His training was fine. He was a training machine until 2008, when he found God. Then he started to enjoy life and spent too much trying to be a good man instead of remaininjg The Baddest Man On The Planet.

that 1st and second pic didn't realize Usher trained mma

Another thing in common, Fedor had JCVD and Anderson had Seagal

His training was fine. He was a training machine until 2008, when he found God. Then he started to enjoy life and spent too much trying to be a good man instead of remaininjg The Baddest Man On The Planet.

This is probably true. There is noticeable difference between his attitude, and even facial expression, during his pride years and the strike force years. He used to look like an ice cold murdering machine. Was scary.

I dont think Fedor was hanging around the wrong people, Its just time that got him. People stay its stupid to go into werdums guard but when you never lost 29 fights,you could understand why he felt safe in doing so. Once he lost that momentum he wasnt the same guy. It makes alot of sense. Why wouldnt anderson clown someone into getting them to make a mistake and try to land a counter? Thats what he does.Weidman was able to get him anyway. Had to happen at some point,in Weidman he fought someone who had all the tools to beat him.

I'll tell you why.

Because they obviously didn't take their careers and training as seriously anymore. And when you do that, it's much harder to be as great at something enough to be able to afford crazy stuff and get away with it.

Fedor's coach complained of Fedor not training enough and only winning on his old tricks. I mean, of course skills and strength decline if you do stuff like this.

Anderson accepted the role of a superstar and it ws his downfall.

Too, bad, but it had to and eventually.

This is probably true. There is noticeable difference between his attitude, and even facial expression, during his pride years and the strike force years. He used to look like an ice cold murdering machine. Was scary.

Yup.

It became clear that he didn't want to be in there anymore. He was rushing, while in his prime, he took his time to win.

I think the cage was a part of Fedor's downfall. You could see it in the Rogers fight with Fedor's head trapped against the fence while Rogers gnp and again in the Werdum fight. Fedor moves to one side to escape the sub but runs into the cage. In a ring he could have used the ropes to his advantage.

I hope he trains inside a cage for this current run.

I think the cage was a part of Fedor's downfall. You could see it in the Rogers fight with Fedor's head trapped against the fence while Rogers gnp and again in the Werdum fight. Fedor moves to one side to escape the sub but runs into the cage. In a ring he could have used the ropes to his advantage.

I hope he trains inside a cage for this current run.

Yep, his loss had absolutely nothing to do with Werdum being a beast on the ground.

People keep saying that but lets face it,he could have trained in the cage till he was blue in the face and he still wouldve ran into the cage when he was trying to escape that hold. It could happen to anyone.

Back