What do my MMA peeps here think of Fury Wilder 2?

rickson-gracie-bjj.jpeg

By Armbar

Gonna be an awesome HW fight

Fury can't box much better than he did last time and he still got caught. He's going to be bigger and slower this time too.

Wilder KO in mid rounds.

Wilder gets it done by actually throwing punches and not dancing, whipping limp wrist jabs out.

Wilder look unstoppable ; but remember, Fury won most of the rounds in the 1st fight.
Let's go with a close decision for Wilder

Fury has new strategy . Going to attack right off instead of just boxing. Feels Wilder doesnt like pressure and cant fight well on inside. We shall see.

well fury won more rounds in the first. He also had wilder wobbled in the first round. wilder can win by tko but fury more odds on to win a decision. i cant pick

Wilder keeps gaining more confidence and more patience. I like Fury, but Wilder is something really, really special right now.

I had already abandoned boxing by the time I discovered and got hooked on MMA circa 2003... But I have been watching all the interviews and breakdowns for Fury/Wilder II and am super stoked for Saturday.

Not since being a kid watching Tyson (pre prison) have I been this excited about a boxing match. (McG vs. Mayweather not included.) :)

Heart says Fury, head says Wilder.

I have a feeling Cecil Peoples will be scoring this fight.

I fear this will go to Wilder by knockout. But im hoping for a FURY victory actually.
Wilder looks jacked as fuck man. They both are heavier then in their previous fight and Wilder looks like hes on horse meat.

Last edited:
As a HUGE mma fan that rarely ever watches boxing I have to admit that mma as a sport is doomed and that boxing is this juggernaut that simply can't be stopped.

I'm excited. I like both guys, hard to be disappointed with any outcome other than a bullshit one.
That is not me complaining about a draw last time, I honestly was perfectly okay with that decision.

I hope Fury takes it. I used to hate him back in the day, but he’s grown a lot and won me over. I have a feeling Deonturd may finish him though.

Hoping Fury gets the KO early, but my head seems to be telling me a Wilder KO.

Glad Boxing has managed to string together some decent HW fights as of late; especially since MMA has been lackluster in HW.

Don't know what to read into the weigh-ins though, people seem to be bothered by Fury's added weight. I am not too sure what to expect; last time Fury barely trained and looked great. So only time will tell. Wilder coming in heavier could also be a liability, all that explosive muscle will be a detriment if the pace is high and it goes deeper. But Wilder just needs that one shot....if he can actually put away Fury.

Back