What do my MMA peeps here think of Fury Wilder 2?

Hoping Fury gets the KO early, but my head seems to be telling me a Wilder KO.

Glad Boxing has managed to string together some decent HW fights as of late; especially since MMA has been lackluster in HW.

Don't know what to read into the weigh-ins though, people seem to be bothered by Fury's added weight. I am not too sure what to expect; last time Fury barely trained and looked great. So only time will tell. Wilder coming in heavier could also be a liability, all that explosive muscle will be a detriment if the pace is high and it goes deeper. But Wilder just needs that one shot....if he can actually put away Fury.
Fury doesn't even believe he's winning by early KO lol he's just saying it to be a troll.

The judges for the fight
84996394_767437080332205_755302314335535104_n.jpg

Edit: rooting for Wilder to win, but I think Fury takes this via decision

I think Fury's strategy is to not give away the early rounds and be more aggressive and inflict more damage early on. He knows a knockout isn't coming. I hoping for Tyson, but I'm saying Wilder catches him in round 9.

Fury has new strategy . Going to attack right off instead of just boxing. Feels Wilder doesnt like pressure and cant fight well on inside. We shall see.

And when has Fury ever done that?
He fights pretty much the same way in every fight so don't expect anything different tonight.

It's a Wilder KO win or boring Fury win on points where if 10 punches land in a round that's a HUGE round.
In their first fight 'According to CompuBox statistics, Wilder landed 71 punches of 430 thrown (17%), and Fury landed 84 of his 327 thrown (26%)'.

Leaning Wilder.. So much power and you have to be perfect.. But Fury is the much better boxer..

Watched the first fight and watching the second one too. Hoping Fury pressures him early because Wilder seems to not enjoy being pressured. Wilder though has that power man which I'm worried about. Always been a fan of Tyson

Im rooting for fury but I think he can't be perfect for 12 rounds and will get caught.

Also fury has said he is gonna try to finish wilder. I think if he does that he will leave himself open and get finished quicker than if he just played his game.

I am going with Wilder, but if he gets too aggressive it might go the other way.

Amazing, great spectacle

No wmma

Better product than ufc, ufc is just better at being so ubiquitous

That was pure domination. 7 rounds to 0. The skill mismatch was unreal to watch. I usually don't watch boxing, mostly MMA, so I'm nobody to judge, right. But it definitely looked like Wilder was hugely outclassed.

That was pure domination. 7 rounds to 0. The skill mismatch was unreal to watch. I usually don't watch boxing, mostly MMA, so I'm nobody to judge, right. But it definitely looked like Wilder was hugely outclassed.
It was a gathering of all these magical factors that led to that shut out performance. Some may try to argue that the deck was stacked against wilder... but in the end he fell for Fury’s trap card.

And when has Fury ever done that?
He fights pretty much the same way in every fight so don't expect anything different tonight.

It's a Wilder KO win or boring Fury win on points...

I guess you just never know.

Honestly, Wilder looked confused and defensive right from the start. It’s clear he was simply not prepared for Fury to come right at him like that, and he’s actually fortunate the fight lasted as long as it did. It was basically over in the 4th, and Fury’s aggression took Wilder completely out of his game.

There’s no hiding it, Wilder got exposed tonight. Bit of a letdown really, especially after that huge buildup and all the hopes for a Wilder vs. Joshua mega showdown. It’s sad, because now most Americans will go back to not giving a crap about boxing.

But credit to Fury for doing what he said he would do.

I guess you just never know.

Honestly, Wilder looked confused and defensive right from the start. It’s clear he was simply not prepared for Fury to come right at him like that, and he’s actually fortunate the fight lasted as long as it did. It was basically over in the 4th, and Fury’s aggression took Wilder completely out of his game.

There’s no hiding it, Wilder got exposed tonight. Bit of a letdown really, especially after that huge buildup and the hopes for a Wilder Vs. Joshua showdown. It’s sad, because now most Americans will go back to not giving a crap about boxing.

But credit to Fury for doing what he said he would do.

I'm not sure anyone really believed he'd do it like that but he did.
I've very happy to be proved wrong as I wanted him to win however he did it as I'm English and he should have been given the win after the first fight.

Back