What do Brazilians think of Matt Brown?

I think the crickets are more so a result of your fucking stupid initial question.

How is it stupid?

People ask what Americans think of Michael Bisping and other fighters.

And if it's such a stupid question - then why did you respond to this thread?

A paradox

He's good and exciting. Not much more to say.

To be honest, I am impressed how he won... Erick is no joke, but I really don't understand how he gassed so fast. Anyway, hats off to brown.

To be honest, I am impressed how he won... Erick is no joke, but I really don't understand how he gassed so fast. Anyway, hats off to brown.

I think the Silva gassing quickly thing is a weird myth.

He didn't gas. He got beat the fuck up.

Those weren't paddy-cake elbows and knees. Silva was getting LIT up the entire fight. No wonder he lost his drive.

If he fought Erick Silva in Brazil, he'd be boo'ed and chants of "YOU WILL DIE!!" would be echoing around the stadium as Brown walked to the cage.

After he beat Silva, he'd be boo'ed even louder with more detailed death threats.

Much like almost all other non-Brazilians when they fight a Brazilian.

If he fought Erick Silva in Brazil, he'd be boo'ed and chants of "YOU WILL DIE!!" would be echoing around the stadium as Brown walked to the cage.

After he beat Silva, he'd be boo'ed even louder with more detailed death threats.

Much like almost all other non-Brazilians when they fight a Brazilian.

Why does this happen?

Is the mindless nationalism in Brazil really that bad???

If so, that's pathetic and sad.

How is it stupid?

People ask what Americans think of Michael Bisping and other fighters.

And if it's such a stupid question - then why did you respond to this thread?

A paradox
Those are stpud threads too.

Which is why this thread will die after a few pages. Matt Brown isn't very popular yet.. the country of brazil doesn't know who he is (lol), apart from mma followers who can think for thselves. I'm sure there's brazilian fans that like him, I'm sure he's got some doubters, and haters. Shocking I know

Idk, but what I can tell you is what Matt Brown thinks of men under WW.

He thinks that men under WW aren't really men.

Those are stpud threads too.

How ironic.

Which is why this thread will die after a few pages. Matt Brown isn't very popular yet.. the country of brazil doesn't know who he is (lol), apart from mma followers who can think for thselves. I'm sure there's brazilian fans that like him, I'm sure he's got some doubters, and haters. Shocking I know

This is a good response. Why didn't you just say this instead of starting out the thread as a complete dick hole?

"We" usually don't have a general opinion about foreign fighters unless they become huge like GSP (boring), Jones (dominant), Fedor (great), BJ Penn (we like him). But that's just a cheap generalization anyway.

Personally I like him as a fighter. But I don't feel like my opinion is somewhat different because of my country lol

Back