• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Dirt does Woodley have on the UFC?

Anik's nudes that he wanted to send to Reem but confused him with Tyrun?

_would.gif

Anik is racist

with woodley you know it's probably something so insignificant that happen to him at FOX and he's making it a big deal about systemic racism, i'm sure Dana white himself has no idea what woodley talking about

Dana is fucked either way

If he apologizes, will look like a bitch. Gives away the fact that there indeed is something behind the scenes.

If he doesn't, tyron will squeal

Interesting

Happens all the time...It's known as a White-man standoff.

Probably some stupid BS nobody will care about.

If its anything big:

He will be released...sued into oblivion and banned for life.
This. He is playing with fire here and he doesn't even know it. If it is something confidential UFC will sue him so hard and take all of his money.

Honestly, probably some shit Dana said like: "We give Conor whatever he wants, you can be that guy"

For fucks sake someone hit the bald twat! Maybe be wouldnt act so hard and talk shit about fighters if they reminded him he isnt/wasnt a fighter every once in a while .

You thought the Woodley fight was amazing?
You'd pay to watch another Woodley ppv?

Slap yourself you drunk

fixed fights?

letting certain fighters use Peds?

Dana got Rhonda preggers?

Could be anything. But whatever it is I hope it's really REALLY good and enough to give me him more leverage and shift things in his favor. I have a feeling it is. As much good as UFC and Zuffa have done for the sport, it's also completely within the realm of possibility that they are could simply be just dirty nasty win at all costs cunts who are willing to stoop to the lowest of levels to maintain control and intimidate their fighters. Wouldn't be surprised if they played it really nasty and intentionally tainted one of Woodley's samples or something worse. It's not beneath them, that's for sure.

The dirt : UFC is racist

Good one Woody, trying to bully Dana.

That'll end noice

Dana dated one of Woodley's relatives and he was a perfect gentleman, not a badboy he presents himself as.

fixed fights?

letting certain fighters use Peds?

Dana got Rhonda preggers?

Tyron is close with sage, i think dana probably sends sage dick pics. Tyron saw some before daddy northcutt could delete them

For fucks sake someone hit the bald twat! Maybe be wouldnt act so hard and talk shit about fighters if they reminded him he isnt/wasnt a fighter every once in a while .
Yup great idea to have professional fighters physically attackin their bosses outside the cage

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back