What did you use to cover your homemade foam roller?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

I got the tube to use for my foam roller but Wal Mart, Home Depot, or Lowes didnt have anything to cover it with. Everythign they had was either too thin or not dense enough.

What did you guys use to make your foam rollers and where did you get it? Thanks for the help.

10'' pvc us 10

lol jking I used one of the foam pads from my old bench you know the one that wrapped around the leg extension part. I put two of them together on a bar. It's a little to thin for me I think it's around 4''

Thx guys but I meant what did you use to COVER yoru pipe with?

Thx zop. Mine is 4" and i was hoping to find some one inch thick foam to put around it to bring it up to 6" but i havnt been able to find any.

Anyone know where i would find osmething like this?

Why do you need to cover it at all? I have no covering on mine and it works great. Much better than the actual foam roller I bought.

I think i am going to give it a try without the cover. I think it might be too small if i dont add a couple inches of cover to it though. Ill give it a go

6" bare PVC pipe. Wussy.

I need to get into the foam rolling thing

How long are your poles usually?

*waits for innuendo*

8" AROUND. Think about it

I need to upgrade to a 6" PVC pipe...my current roller is starting to bow inwards.

It's a little to thin for me I think it's around 4''

Are you that loose?

How long are your poles usually?

*waits for innuendo*

Ask your mother for futher details about mine...

Happy now?

It's interesting to see that so many use rollers without padding, maybe I should just go buy a length of PVC pipe instead of wasting time looking for a finished roller.

i have a 4inch diameter pvc pipe thats 2 feet long and it has no padding, cost me 4 bucks

who deleted my post? :(

Its because I accidentaly created 2 threads so i had them delete the other thread. Along with your rude and insensitive comments. And you were right, i am a pussy, this bare pvc pipe hurs like a bitch.

Back