What did you anticipate when team Tate put little count Edmund in the room?

TonyK

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I thought that if Edmund would see it - it would be the worst freakout in the history of TUF probably, but seems like Ronda overreacted enough herself. Good prank, because Edmund does look like Dracula lol

And Tate looked fine even with that glasses/moustache thing:icon_lol:

And Tate looked fine even with that glasses/moustache thing:icon_lol:

Schnoz looked to be about the same size, even with that false nose

CboBGRS.png

I don't know what was on the card, but apart from that I don't think this was a particularly malicious joke, it seemed rather goofy and still good-natured to me.

Definitely not something that would justify jail-worthy or Ronda-like reactions.

And lol at the nose-masks :icon_lol:
Miesha kinda takes a bit of a jab at herself there.
Wonder if that was intentional.

I don't know what was on the card, but apart from that I don't think this was a particularly malicious joke, it seemed rather goofy and still good-natured to me.

Definitely not something that would justify jail-worthy or Ronda-like reactions.

Well yeah it does seem good natured to you because you don't like Rousey.

If Rousey put a Pinnochio doll in Team Tate's room it would be a 100% malicious joke and all of Sherdog would be calling out Rousey.

I'm just waiting for Edmund/Dracula shoops

If Rousey put a Pinnochio doll in Team Tate's room it would be a 100% malicious joke and all of Sherdog would be calling out Rousey.

That would be similar to putting a cabbage patch doll in the room for Rousey

A similar one back to Edmund's unibrow, would be some metrosexual jab at Caraway

For all the talk about Rousey's mum being all crazy and that explaining why Rousey is the way she is, her mother responded to that prank with the best idea, suggesting a creative prank back, everyone laugh laugh happy but Ronda was like "no Dana said I can't do anything" as if her mum just suggested that Ronda beat the shit out of Tate right there.

tl;dr Ronda has her own brand of crazy that has nothing to do with her mum imo.

For all the talk about Rousey's mum being all crazy and that explaining why Rousey is the way she is, her mother responded to that prank with the best idea, suggesting a creative prank back, everyone laugh laugh happy but Ronda was like "no Dana said I can't do anything" as if her mum just suggested that Ronda beat the shit out of Tate right there.

Ok, so I'm not crazy for thinking this and picking up on that exchange and thinking Ronda's response was ludacrious.

What was wrong with RR saying she rather not tell Edmund & will just take it out on Tate when they fight?

I am a Tate fan, but I did not see anything wrong with RR's response

Well I really do not like Rousey, that's true.

But that's not why I find this good natured.
I find it good-natured because I like The Count. He's cool. He's a likeable character from a kids TV show, for heaven's sake. No need for Edmond to get offended.

What was wrong with RR saying she rather not tell Edmund & will just take it out on Tate when they fight?
Well, as I said, I don't think Edmond should be offended by the little Count doll.
But considering he seems to be offended EXTREMELY easy, it probably was indeed better not to tell/show him.

However, Ronda's death stare and "she will pay for this" threats are still way overreacting.

Ronda's death stare and "she will pay for this" threats are still way overreacting.

But as long as she does it away from Tate so it does not instigate, who cares?

If it were any other context, the prank wouldn't be that bad. Considering the words between everyone a few episodes back, it look a bit more malicious. Ronda's reaction, however, was over the top. Her mother's idea was truly best. "You're young and creative, do something back."
Ronda's mother seemed a bit intense, but her point on the drills/training was pretty spot on though.

I am a Tate fan, but I did not see anything wrong with RR's response

I think it's because Ronda's language and tone was so dramatic, and it's back now with all the other dramatic responses she's made on camera and to the fighters.

I agree.

Because what we saw there was...the only way Rousey could think of to retaliate was something that would have been out of line or overly aggressive. Dana wouldn't give a shit if they played their own harmless prank back, but Rousey's mind doesn't see this as a harmless prank, and can't conceive of one to play back on the other team. With Honda, everything is personal.

I agree.

Because what we saw there was...the only way Rousey could think of to retaliate was something that would have been out of line or overly aggressive. Dana wouldn't give a shit if they played their own harmless prank back, but Rousey's mind doesn't see this as a harmless prank, and can't conceive of one to play back on the other team. With Honda, everything is personal.

Actually that is a great post & very true

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back