What did you anticipate when team Tate put little count Edmund in the room?

I thought the producers prompted them to do it because the show was too much about fighting. Obviously they were hoping for some sort of reaction for drama/tension. I also found it weird that they couldn't say he looked like "the count" from Sesame Street since that's obviously what the figure was.

th
What was wrong with RR saying she rather not tell Edmund & will just take it out on Tate when they fight?

I am a Tate fan, but I did not see anything wrong with RR's response

th

Doesn't seem like a bad prank/joke and yes to me they do look similar..

people don't remember ronda told dana she wasn't going to respond back to pranks and told her team to not do any pranks. People love to hate....

And her response. was fine wasn't like she shouted it or made it dramatic.

Well yeah it does seem good natured to you because you don't like Rousey.

If Rousey put a Pinnochio doll in Team Tate's room it would be a 100% malicious joke and all of Sherdog would be calling out Rousey.

Um no.

Considering her little chat with Dana, I'd say she kept it pretty cool. I was laughing my ass off at the prank though! Edmond does look like the count!

I expected Ronda to flip out and say some crap to Miesha.
I was disappointed lol.

Well yeah it does seem good natured to you because you don't like Rousey.

If Rousey put a Pinnochio doll in Team Tate's room it would be a 100% malicious joke and all of Sherdog would be calling out Rousey.

if she did it the way tate did no one would smack talk it. it was a funny light hearted prank, nothing more.

the issue is, is ronda capable of doing a funny light hearted prank?

I agree.

Because what we saw there was...the only way Rousey could think of to retaliate was something that would have been out of line or overly aggressive. Dana wouldn't give a shit if they played their own harmless prank back, but Rousey's mind doesn't see this as a harmless prank, and can't conceive of one to play back on the other team. With Honda, everything is personal.

That's a good point. Look at some of the past pranks. The only one to get personally offended was Shamrock. Even the other guys who apparently hated each other liked the pranks like chickens, blocking a car in with concreate blocks, mariachi band, flour, etc.

Back