• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

https://fox17.com/news/local/man-shot-killed-by-metro-police-has-lengthy-criminal-history

• 6/26/2009 - Convicted of felony aggravated robbery
  • 6/27/2009 - Convicted of aggravated robbery
  • 8/11/2009 - Indicted for felony aggravated robbery
  • 2/10/2010 - Convicted of misdemeanor assault
  • 2/22/2013 - Convicted of possession or casual exchange
  • 10/26/2013 - Convicted of misdemeanor alternate ID number
  • 10/27/2013 - Convicted of weapon possession, felon in possession of a weapon
  • 11/7/2013 - Convicted of drugs in a drug-free school zone, resisting arrest, use of drug paraphernalia, criminal impersonation, possession with intent to deliver
  • 11/23/2015 - Convicted of possession or casual exchange
  • 12/21/2016 - Convicted of drugs in a drug-free school zone, resisting arrest, drugs, felon in possession of a weapon, evading arrest, possession with intent to deliver
  • 12-/21/2017 - Convicted of being a felon in possession of a weapon with intent

https://fox17.com/news/local/man-shot-killed-by-metro-police-has-lengthy-criminal-history

• 11/7/2013 - Convicted of drugs in a drug-free school zone, resisting arrest, use of drug paraphernalia, criminal impersonation, possession with intent to deliver
  • 12/21/2016 - Convicted of drugs in a drug-free school zone, resisting arrest, drugs, felon in possession of a weapon, evading arrest, possession with intent to deliver
  • 12-/21/2017 - Convicted of being a felon in possession of a weapon with intent

Shocking! Not really.

Read through. Lots of condolences and normal posts with the occasional shitbag.

Unlike an Obama thread when 90% of the posts are racist but I digress

You’re a fucking liar. I hope everybody goes and reads through those comments so they can see how full of shit you are. The vast majority of the comments were racist shit against the cops because they are white.

And then on top of it, the comments from people who didn't read it -
"The driver of the Impala conceded the right-of-way to Officer Delke at an intersection, which the officer found to be “suspicious,” the arrest warrant read.

The vehicle’s plates did not come back as stolen, so the officer followed the Impala “to see if he could develop a reason to stop” the car, according to the warrant...

...The officer mistakenly believed it was the same vehicle he had been following earlier, and pulled in to investigate."

Anyone besides me have issues with this behaviour?
He had a gut feeling

Two in the back, one in the back of the head?

Have fun in jail doggie, lmao.

Cops have the freedom to choose a different job. Shoot a man in the back, go to jail. Don't like it, choose another profession.

In some states its legal for a cop to shoot a fleeing suspect in the back. Obviously it has to be something like an armed suspect.

You seem like the kind of person who sees what they want to see. Am not surprised.

I encourage people to click your link and scroll through the comments. When finished come back and laugh at Cassius the nut
I did, 90% of the comments are in support of the officers being murdered.

Do you have problems with basic reading?

Jesus, why was this guy even allowed to freely walk the streets?

And if you're going to be a career criminal, you should understand that the more run-ins you have with police, the greater the chance of something like this happening, especially if you act like a dumbass and run off with gun in hand. I'll never understand the sympathy these types get.

How many anti-gun people in this thread have zero problem with this poor misunderstood fella running through the streets with a drawn weapon?

You seem like the kind of person who sees what they want to see. Am not surprised.

I encourage people to click your link and scroll through the comments. When finished come back and laugh at Cassius the nut

That’s the first response you see. There are a couple condolences, but it’s a real shit show in there

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...hooting-armed-suspect--OMUtovt20ewXavSFlhXnw/

This is what the left wants. Cops to be charged for doing their jobs. This is just to appease the masses, I’m sure he will be acquitted in a jury trial.
Read one page of thread before reading the article, but now having read it, this scenario seems insane. Cop suspicious of vehicle for not being an asshole and courteously ceding right of way, stalks vehicle to see if he can find a reason to pull it over, doesn't, but sirens go on anyway, loses vehicle, finds A DIFFERENT VEHICLE (not the one he is looking to pull over for the crime of courtesy) and when the guy runs for no reason but is carrying a gun, pops him in the back, despite only general suspicion of wrong doing based on POLITENESS!?.

WTF?! Have I got this wrong?

Last edited:
Nice sources, two companies that literally look for racism in everything.

Let’s remember that Twitter is full of trolls, of all kinds
Any objection to the information included?

@nhbbear what's your opinion on this story if you don't mind me asking

Ok, so first we have to look at past cases that would dictate what police officers are allowed to do when faced with a fleeing subject. Coincidentally, TN(where this shooting took place) is where TN vs Garner has ruled that there is “fleeing felon” rule, but police officers can only shoot a fleeing person when there is imminent risk to the public that outweighs this suspect’s fourth amendment rights.

Now, here is where it gets tricky. Hambrick had a lengthy criminal record. Convicted twice of aggravated robbery and convicted three times of a felon in possession of a firearm in the eight years since he had turned 18. I am wondering where in the fuck did he actually serve any time for his crimes? A career felon, with multiple arrests, flees a vehicle with a firearm in his hand, which the officer sees.

I don’t know whether the officer had prior knowledge of Hambrick’s criminal past, or not, but as I said, the tricky part comes with determining whether a subject fleeing police, with a visible firearm presents a risk to the community. I don’t play the “what if” game, such as what if this guy was fleeing from just having committed a murder, but I would say that a subject fleeing police with a firearm does present a threat to the community, as well, in particular, to the officers that would be searching for him. So the answer is that I believe this subject was a threat, but maybe not an imminent threat, so it could go either way.

Considering that 2017 was a record high for murders in Nashville, and there was cause to celebrate that only 38 murders had occurred in Nashville at the time of this shooting, shows that it is indeed a violent city. Six of those victims were juveniles, and I could not find one reference to marches, protests, or any community reaction to these murders-except when police shoot and kill these subjects. So, there was community pressure to charge this officer, which makes this more about politics than actual justice. This was not a good person. He was in fact, a violent criminal, that should have been in prison for his past convictions. These guys that carry firearms, even after felony convictions, are the guys that are shooting people in the streets, yet three convictions and virtually no time served. It baffles my mind.

Any objection to the information included?
Holy hell its hard to get through the hilarity of that NPR intern’s “article”, I’ll try the next one, but I’m assuming it’s where that young intern got her story from

Back