• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

THERE WAS A MOTHER FUCKER BUCK BALL NAKED IN THE MAN'S HOME! THE FUCK WAS HE SUPPOSE TO DO HAVE A GOTDAMN CONVERSATION? FEED HIM? OFFER HIS WIFE TO HIM?

Really man... Where is your gotdamn line for "time to stomp a literal mudhole in some ass?"
You misunderstood him. Nobody is saying Mr. Black acted out of order; he was in the right and a hero.
The question is; what were the circumstances in the house that lead the cop to feel Mr. Black was a threat?

THERE WAS A MOTHER FUCKER BUCK BALL NAKED IN THE MAN'S HOME! THE FUCK WAS HE SUPPOSE TO DO HAVE A GOTDAMN CONVERSATION? FEED HIM? OFFER HIS WIFE TO HIM?

Really man... Where is your gotdamn line for "time to stomp a literal mudhole in some ass?"

THE MOTHERFUCKRE BUCK BALL NAKED MAN WAS ALREADY DEAD WHEN THE COPS ARRIVED.

IM PRETTY SURE THE MAN WAS SHOOK BUT THE COPS DONT REALLY KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY KILLED THE GUY.

IF YOU CALL THE COPS ON AN INTRUDER MAKE SURE YOU ARENT HOLDING A WEAPON WHEN THEY BARGE IN.

Terrible.

I bet the 911 dispatcher heard "black mister" instead of "Mr. Black". So the dispatcher told police it was a black guy. Can't blame the officers in that case.

But, really, officers need more training drills where they have to deal with situations without a gun so they can learn fucking basic problem solving and stop killing people.

I'm actually in Denver right now. The cop who shot him shot another guy at a motel a month prior. I drove right by it after it happened.

Or, and I don't want this to sound insensitive because this is an obvious tragedy, the veteran should have put his weapon down prior to the police entering the house?

RIP Mr. Black. A real hero.
It might have saved his life if he had.

But he had just killed an intruder who was attacking his grandson. He probably wasn't thinking clearly about the danger the police posed to him.

You misunderstood him. Nobody is saying Mr. Black acted out of order; he was in the right and a hero.
The question is; what were the circumstances in the house that lead the cop to feel Mr. Black was a threat?
He was Black

Sad story all around,

If the police didn't announce themselves as they came in this could this could blow back on them.
Mr Black was probably jacked through the roof after what happened, hears people approaching quickly and turns with a gun in hand....

If the police did announce and dude turned their way with a gun then I can't blame them....

Dajon Harper was the name of the suspect.
Police were already called on him after he left a party and was damaging cars in the area and people from the party were trying to find him.
Guy was a drug addict.

Sad story all around,

If the police didn't announce themselves as they came in this could this could blow back on them.
Mr Black was probably jacked through the roof after what happened, hears people approaching quickly and turns with a gun in hand....

If the police did announce and dude turned their way with a gun then I can't blame them....
I guess the guy broke in, started attacking the 11 year old, and dragged him into the bathroom to drown him.
The Grandfather and the Stepson try to fight the guy to no avail as he continues fighting the grandson. I guess they even hit the guy in the head with a vase and it did nothing. So the Grandpa went and got the gun and shot him.
As police show up and the Grandmother is outside talking to 911 operators, the police go in and the Grandfather has a flashlight and a gun and when they ordered him to put the gun down, he raised the flashlight and they shot him.

I guess the guy broke in, started attacking the 11 year old, and dragged him into the bathroom to drown him.
The Grandfather and the Stepson try to fight the guy to no avail as he continues fighting the grandson. I guess they even hit the guy in the head with a vase and it did nothing. So the Grandpa went and got the gun and shot him.
As police show up and the Grandmother is outside talking to 911 operators, the police go in and the Grandfather has a flashlight and a gun and when they ordered him to put the gun down, he raised the flashlight and they shot him.

I ain't even going to try to armchair shooter this one...

I'm actually in Denver right now. The cop who shot him shot another guy at a motel a month prior. I drove right by it after it happened.

So you're in Denver now... and you were also at the scene of the last shooting.

Yep, you're framing the cops.

THE MOTHERFUCKRE BUCK BALL NAKED MAN WAS ALREADY DEAD WHEN THE COPS ARRIVED.

IM PRETTY SURE THE MAN WAS SHOOK BUT THE COPS DONT REALLY KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY KILLED THE GUY.

IF YOU CALL THE COPS ON AN INTRUDER MAKE SURE YOU ARENT HOLDING A WEAPON WHEN THEY BARGE IN.
i read about this case the other day. Details are scant but it sounds like several people broke in initially so the dead hero/family was probably worried there were more psychos inside and apparently the police/dispatchers really dropped the ball and didn't get a description of the dead perp and home defender to the officers.

The dead hero guy might not have really been aware that his wife and the perp's mom were making 911 calls either. I believe both were outside.

Aurora police ordered homeowner to drop his weapon but did not identify themselves before fatally shooting him

Aurora police officers ordered the man they fatally shot while protecting his home early Monday to drop his gun multiple times, but they did not identify themselves as police before an officer fired four shots, Chief Nick Metz said.

Black had significant hearing impairment because of his military service, Metz said. Also, the scene was noisy from people screaming, including Black’s 11-year-old grandson, who had been violently attacked by a naked intruder.

Back