• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

You have got to be the most cringe poster currently on Sherdog.
You really act like someone that wants to get punched in the mouth. There is no way you go around acting like this in real life.
thanks for the kind words

Dude, these cops keep getting dumber.

San Diego police officer was forced to resign after he accidentally locked himself in the back of his cruiser while having sex with a woman that he'd just arrested.

After he started driving her to the lock up, she repeatedly told him that she was "DTF." He told her to be quiet because they were being recorded and then turned off his bodycam. He then parked the cruiser in a residential area.

After he finished his business and realized that he was stuck, he radioed for help.

In a previous version of this thread, someone accused me of "scouring the internet for anti-cop stories."

That really made me laugh.

I just post what shows up in my YouTube recs, and I only share the most egregious ones.

You really act like someone that wants to get punched in the mouth. There is no way you go around acting like this in real life.

The unintentional irony of this post is hilarious. You’re going to hurt yourself typing so hard.

Someone really needs to start a mega thread with all the videos of cops getting shot or attacked on Routine traffic stops and all the videos of all the "Defund The Police" homos who call the police when in danger.
So... a thread where we only post Donut Operator videos?
I'm in, I'm different in regards to I watch 1A audit videos and watch Donuts channel lol

I know that by design, cops are not supposed to be intelligent. But that is what is called an inferred opinion. Just like with all your other lame demands for proof on things that do not require it. So when I say, "I bet your wife has regretted mouthing off to you," that is not something that requires proof. It is simply something that is pretty obvious, but not something that has to be, or needs to be proven since it is an opinion

Bullshit. You state these things as fact all the time, but since no proof is needed, I saw that video of you getting pegged by a pineapple while listening to Taylor swift

Someone really needs to start a mega thread with all the videos of cops getting shot or attacked on Routine traffic stops and all the videos of all the "Defund The Police" homos who call the police when in danger.

I have considered it and may do it in the future. I have a few videos in mind, for example, the one in Chicago last month

I'm in, I'm different in regards to I watch 1A audit videos and watch Donuts channel lol

As I told that poster, I have given a lot of thought to doing such a thread-maybe next week even. But donut would be on there a good bit I am sure

Most definitely. As mike Tyson said about social media making people too comfortable running their mouth without getting popped in it. I am sure he would say these things to my and other poster’s faces. He just has a particular hard-on(albeit, a small one) for me.

I love Donuts channel and Code Blue Cam shows some really good stuff. I think a lot of these absolute Police haters need to watch a lot more videos and not just the ones showcasing bad officers. Another great channel showing how crazy their job can be is Police Activity.

Dude, these cops keep getting dumber.

San Diego police officer was forced to resign after he accidentally locked himself in the back of his cruiser while having sex with a woman that he'd just arrested.

After he started driving her to the lock up, she repeatedly told him that she was "DTF." He told her to be quiet because they were being recorded and then turned off his bodycam. He then parked the cruiser in a residential area.

After he finished his business and realized that he was stuck, he radioed for help.

In a previous version of this thread, someone accused me of "scouring the internet for anti-cop stories."

That really made me laugh.

I just post what shows up in my YouTube recs, and I only share the most egregious ones.

What the fuck is the point of body cams if the cops can just turn them off whenever they please?

This is blood boiling. Who the hell knows what else they've done to other people.

Fontana pays nearly $900,000 for ‘psychological torture’ inflicted by police to get false confession
SBS-L-FALSECONFESSION-0522-06.jpg

Within hours after Thomas Perez Jr. called police to report his father missing, he found himself in a tiny interrogation room confronted by Fontana detectives determined to extract a confession that he killed his dad.
Perez had told police that his father, 71-year-old Thomas Perez Sr., went out for a walk with the family dog at about 10 p.m. on Aug. 7, 2018. The dog returned within minutes without Perez’s father. Investigators didn’t believe his story, and over the next 17 hours they grilled him to try to get to the “truth.”

According to court records, detectives told Perez that his father was dead, that they had recovered his body and it now “wore a toe tag at the morgue.” They said they had evidence that Perez killed his father and that he should just admit it, records show.
Perez insisted he didn’t remember killing anyone, but detectives allegedly told him that the human mind often tries to suppress troubling memories.
At one point during the interrogation, the investigators even threatened to have his pet Labrador Retriever, Margosha, euthanized as a stray, and brought the dog into the room so he could say goodbye. “OK? Your dog’s now gone, forget about it,” said an investigator.
“How can you sit there, how can you sit there and say you don’t know what happened, and your dog is sitting there looking at you, knowing that you killed your dad?” a detective said. “Look at your dog. She knows, because she was walking through all the blood.”
Finally, after curling up with the dog on the floor, Perez broke down and confessed. He said he had stabbed his father multiple times with a pair of scissors during an altercation in which his father hit Perez over the head with a beer bottle.

SBS-L-FALSECONFESSION-0522-01.jpg

He was so distraught that he even tried to hang himself with the drawstring from his shorts after being left alone in the interrogation room. Perez was arrested, handcuffed and transported to a mental hospital for 72-hour observation.
But later that day, the truth derailed the detectives’ theory and their prized confession.
Perez’s father wasn’t dead — or even missing. Thomas Sr. was at Los Angeles International Airport waiting for a flight to see his daughter in Northern California. But police didn’t immediately tell Perez.

“Mentally torturing a false confession out of Tom Perez, concealing from him that his father was alive and well, and confining him in the psych ward because they made him suicidal, in my 40 years of suing the police I have never seen that level of deliberate cruelty by the police,” said Jerry Steering, Perez’s attorney in Newport Beach.
Perez’s nightmare ended shortly after police got a phone call from his sister, who said their father was alive and well. He had actually walked to the train station in Fontana and rode the line to Los Angeles County to visit a relative and then took a bus to visit a female friend, Steering said. Perez Sr. later went to the airport to await a flight to Oakland to visit his daughter.
Police picked up the father at the airport and brought him to the Fontana station.

But the investigation didn’t stop there. Detectives obtained a warrant to again search Perez’s house for evidence that he had assaulted an “unknown victim,” according to Gee’s summary.
It appears none was found.
Additionally, a police dog sniffed out the scent of a corpse in the father’s bedroom. And there were small blood stains in the house. Steering later would say the blood stains were caused by the father’s finger-prick diabetes tests.
Perez’s lawsuit claims detectives also refused for several hours to retrieve his medication for high blood pressure, asthma, depression and stress.

Last edited:
If they can't find any humans to falsely arrest, grandmothers to slam in to the ground, or worse, they can always find a 10yo BLIND Shih Tzu to shoot and kill, and then laugh about to the owner.

An opinion? That’s not how it was stated-“98% of all cops treat their job like they are in a gang.” An opinion would be “I believe that 98% of all cocks find their way onto via heeto’s chin.” See the difference?

And as always, as I called you out in the other thread for just such comments as well as you claiming I unequivocally backed the cops in Uvalde despite me slamming the facts down your throat, you have absolutely nothing to back up any of your bullshit.

You would have done nothing when Daniel Shaver was executed point blank. LoL

This is blood boiling. Who the hell knows what else they've done to other people.

Fontana pays nearly $900,000 for ‘psychological torture’ inflicted by police to get false confession

Within hours after Thomas Perez Jr. called police to report his father missing, he found himself in a tiny interrogation room confronted by Fontana detectives determined to extract a confession that he killed his dad.
Perez had told police that his father, 71-year-old Thomas Perez Sr., went out for a walk with the family dog at about 10 p.m. on Aug. 7, 2018. The dog returned within minutes without Perez’s father. Investigators didn’t believe his story, and over the next 17 hours they grilled him to try to get to the “truth.”

According to court records, detectives told Perez that his father was dead, that they had recovered his body and it now “wore a toe tag at the morgue.” They said they had evidence that Perez killed his father and that he should just admit it, records show.
Perez insisted he didn’t remember killing anyone, but detectives allegedly told him that the human mind often tries to suppress troubling memories.
At one point during the interrogation, the investigators even threatened to have his pet Labrador Retriever, Margosha, euthanized as a stray, and brought the dog into the room so he could say goodbye. “OK? Your dog’s now gone, forget about it,” said an investigator.
“How can you sit there, how can you sit there and say you don’t know what happened, and your dog is sitting there looking at you, knowing that you killed your dad?” a detective said. “Look at your dog. She knows, because she was walking through all the blood.”
Finally, after curling up with the dog on the floor, Perez broke down and confessed. He said he had stabbed his father multiple times with a pair of scissors during an altercation in which his father hit Perez over the head with a beer bottle.

He was so distraught that he even tried to hang himself with the drawstring from his shorts after being left alone in the interrogation room. Perez was arrested, handcuffed and transported to a mental hospital for 72-hour observation.
But later that day, the truth derailed the detectives’ theory and their prized confession.
Perez’s father wasn’t dead — or even missing. Thomas Sr. was at Los Angeles International Airport waiting for a flight to see his daughter in Northern California. But police didn’t immediately tell Perez.

“Mentally torturing a false confession out of Tom Perez, concealing from him that his father was alive and well, and confining him in the psych ward because they made him suicidal, in my 40 years of suing the police I have never seen that level of deliberate cruelty by the police,” said Jerry Steering, Perez’s attorney in Newport Beach.
Perez’s nightmare ended shortly after police got a phone call from his sister, who said their father was alive and well. He had actually walked to the train station in Fontana and rode the line to Los Angeles County to visit a relative and then took a bus to visit a female friend, Steering said. Perez Sr. later went to the airport to await a flight to Oakland to visit his daughter.
Police picked up the father at the airport and brought him to the Fontana station.

But the investigation didn’t stop there. Detectives obtained a warrant to again search Perez’s house for evidence that he had assaulted an “unknown victim,” according to Gee’s summary.
Additionally, a police dog sniffed out the scent of a corpse in the father’s bedroom. And there were small blood stains in the house. Steering later would say the blood stains were caused by the father’s finger-prick diabetes tests.
Perez’s lawsuit claims detectives also refused for several hours to retrieve his medication for high blood pressure, asthma, depression and stress.

He shouldn't have settled. I bet a jury would have awarded a lot more. They fucked with his dog and the dog ended up in the pound.

SBS-L-FALSECONFESSION-0522-01.jpg

Sad I can't find anything about whether these cops were fired or not.

I know some of you arent going to be big on the idea of Soc-Dems, but this guy won his Primary largely by opposing Cop-City:

Back