• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime What did the cops do wrong today Megathread Vol. 6 ? (who knows, lots of cop threads)

Shhhhh, dont go suggesting theres something wrong with police culture. The people scared of minorities will have brain rot
Lol since saint floyd i always asked my self what is it so HARD with turn around put your hand behind your back command to do. Most would even guilty have problem with police even telling them that let alone having audacity to ask civilian something in agressive manner

Bro........what?
You say minority do not kill police more then other way around. I am 100% sure if they are better marksman they would but poor marksmenship and bad luck get them killed. Because criminals always if given chance would shoot first too kill

You say minority do not kill police more then other way around. I am 100% sure if they are better marksman they would but poor marksmenship and bad luck get them killed. Because criminals always if given chance would shoot first too kill

Uh, ok.

For all the dog lovers out there:

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. People focus on police shootings, which grab headlines but are relatively rare, while ignoring these types of violations of peoples rights that are RAMPANT throughout police departments and rarely get punished.

It will come down to personal politics the longer they stay on the job, too. In turn that alters their fairness with the public. I do not agree with it, but that is what happens.

This is the kind of shit that pisses me off. People focus on police shootings, which grab headlines but are relatively rare, while ignoring these types of violations of peoples rights that are RAMPANT throughout police departments and rarely get punished.

Here's another one of those cases.

Long Beach cops cost the taxpayers $300,000 for roughing up and falsely arresting a cancer patient for "resisting arrest" because he couldn't move the way that they wanted him to after having surgery the previous day.

The actual traffic stop was over an expired registration sticker.

None of them were disciplined for this.

This is the way that those guys out there dealing with the public everyday. Ready to escalate for no reason and then handing out condescending lectures after they violate people's rights.

Does it make you feel safer?

We believe you're guilty, so we are going to interrogate you, and you do NOT have a right to an attorney:

This is what happens when you think Cops are actually supposed to help you

Those cops derailed this woman's life and cost the taxpayers a six figure settlement, and their punishment was a 20-hour unpaid suspension.

At minimum, that sergeant should've lost his stripes. They decided that she was guilty after she flagged them down for help and ignored all of the clear exculpatory evidence that was in their faces.

I have no idea how anybody is supposed to feel safer with patrol officers who are this incompetent and malicious roving the streets.

Last edited:
Those cops derailed this woman's life and cost the taxpayers a six figure settlement, and their punishment was a 20-hour unpaid suspension.

At minimum, that sergeant should've lost his stripes. They decided that she was guilty after she flagged them down for help and ignored all of the clear exculpatory evidence that was in their faces.

I have no idea how anybody is so supposed to feel safer with patrol officers who are this incompetent and malicious roving the streets.

I didn't know there was footage of how they treated her at the intake:

Two Oklahoma PDs fight over jurisdiction during a standoff with a former cop that was being arrested for rape.

Apparently, the two departments don't like each other because the Sheriffs accused the city PD of animal abuse.

I didn't know there was footage of how they treated her at the intake:

Another incident when the allegation is based on assumption due to not enough facts being ascertained. It happens too often, unfortunately.

Here's a nice one. No better time to beat the sh*t out of an innocent woman than when she is shackled to a Hospital bed:

Wait till you guys find out what is happening in the medical field when it comes to malpractice by high paid professionals.
You mean those doctors who have to have malpractice insurance in order to ply their trade? Great idea! Make cops carry insurance and do away with qualified immunity. Police budgets are already the largest part of most major cities budget, why do the citizens have to pay the tab when these guys fuck up, get sued and lose?

Sorry, but I'll wait till I see an unedited video.

I agree. For me on those videos editing/splicing = pushing a narrative. And there is a whole lot of editing going on there.

Works the other way also. Was just pondering making a thread on the transparency of OIS briefings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back