Rumored What did Jorge Masvidal go to jail for???

It was a case of mistaken identity. He was walking down a dark alley and an undercover prostition sting operation was going down. The undercover cop seen this woman with long cuban black hair and asked her her name. She said Whorehey, and then swat swooped in and arrested her. Turns out it was Masvidal, and charges were dropped.

Fuck Ariel for putting the man on the spot like this on camera.

He's done it so many times now too. Don't know how he keeps getting away with it. Douchebag likes to corner people into sensitive subjects and shit, and often it has nothing to do with MMA
He's a whiny bitch...and when he gets reprimanded....
575638f925b1f136015194.gif

To me the opposite. Assuming Ariel knew the answer, he chose not to reveal it, which shows consideration towards Masvidal.

One might say that. Depending on how you see the guy I guess depends on how you would take him.

For me .. he totally comes across as the kid that you stop talking when he comes around.

And this latest sh*t .. HEALwani..? Dude's cutting promos like he's actually an athlete pretty much. Someone gonna smack him sooner or later. "If you take a shot at the king make sure you don't miss"... <Neil01>

I couldn't think of someone that fits less than him...

It was a case of mistaken identity. He was walking down a dark alley and an undercover prostition sting operation was going down. The undercover cop seen this woman with long cuban black hair and asked her her name. She said Whorehey, and then swat swooped in and arrested her. Turns out it was Masvidal, and charges were dropped.

Try-too-hard joke.

You'll never get a shot at the belt fucking around like that.

If is true the Ariel is out of line. Either it’s very easy to check and he should have, or he knew and chose to get him talking but about it when he really doesn’t need to explain

Was thinking sort of the same thing. Yet again, an unnecessary weasel move by Ariel.

Was thinking sort of the same thing. Yet again, an unnecessary weasel move by Ariel.

And I had never seen this before. It is a real stretch for me to believe that he didn't know she would be upset.

Ariel always trying to stir things up. Uncle Dana see's how much of a shitty person Ariel is.

I don't think he did any major time

Just a few days\ week before bonded out.

Then got timed served, probation, and dismissals on the charges

U sorry kno Ariel has cops behind him with guns b4 each question

Yo

remember the time with you and that cow at 2am?
Pay me enough and keep my name at the top for big money fights and i’ll tell you how many rolls she had.

Ariel reveals Jorge did time but never says what for— does anyone know??

A
lso dies anyone think Ariel is outta line for pushing here???

Hard to believe, given his behaviour, that he has only been once. Good on him

Probably assault. He did claim to be the sucker punch king in his hood lol. You saw how quick he pulled the trigger on Edwards.
Edwards was not a sucker punch. He talked shit & walked up on him with cognizance. Sucker punching someone is when they aren't expecting it &/or aren't looking.

If Leon wasn't expecting it that's on him. Any time you talk smack & walk up on someone you better be ready .

People here are so selective about when they care about shit like this.

Gus robbed and beat the ever living shit out a guy with several of his cronies in front of the guy's girlfriend but was twisted into a hero against Jones. Uncle Creepy is well liked despite openly bragging about instigating fights so he could hurt people on a fequent basis.

Whatever he did (someone said grand theft auto, sounds believable) he seems to be ashamed of it and did his time. He isnt trying to be a role model either. Let the guy make his living and move on from past mistakes.

what's the story with Gus? is there a video for this?

Back