Rumored What did Jorge Masvidal go to jail for???

I didn't say those were sucker punches. I have no problem with Masvidal giving Edwards the 3 piece. I just pointed out how quick Masvidal pulls the trigger and most likely because of his environment growing up.

I'm probably on the same side as you. If you're being agressive and get in my face I'll hit 1st lol
This just highlights how dumb Leon Edwards is. It's fucking Masvidal he'll punch your ass. Was Leon thinking he's going to cut some sort of promo or try to take away Jorge's shine? :rolleyes:

This just highlights how dumb Leon Edwards is. It's fucking Masvidal he'll punch your ass. Was Leon thinking he's going to cut some sort of promo or try to take away Jorge's shine? :rolleyes:
He might have assumed they can fight in the cage (you know, what they are paid to do), without realizing George was going to mercilessly duck him.

He might have assumed they can fight in the cage (you know, what they are paid to do), without realizing George was going to mercilessly duck him.
Leon assumed that's why he got hit and made a meme.

They walked up to each other talking shit. Next time you're in the " hood " try walking up to someone talking shit and see if they ask you to square up 1st lol
No, Jorge approached him. Leon was standing there. Go re watch. Jorge was the bitch in that situation, period. He walked up and punched him and ran

mercilessly ducked a fighter nobody cares about to fight the champ, who's infinitely better and he made infinitely more money in the process too. He ducked Leon TWICE to fight the best WW on the planet.

I thought when you ducked, it means you were holding out for worse comp no somebody a lot better. Like when Connor fought Silver instead of, oh I dunno a top 10 guy.

sucker punching people probably, given his past.
bUt He's sO gAnGsTa ThO

1. been arrested
2. been to jail
3. street fights for cash
4. now has fuck the streets money
5. gives back to community
6. still fights and throws hands when disrespected
7. stays out of legal trouble now

he's literally an OG

He said he didn't want to talk about it. And yet he kept asking...what a fucking tool
The issue isn't so much that he asked the first time, but he should have backed off once Masvidal said he didn't want to talk about it. It's not like he's a politician or something where it's relevant and people need to know about his criminal past.

I love Ariel, he gives us the drama we crave.

This guy should just rematch Till in a year LOL. He's falling off quickly. I don't think he's a bad person though.

Wasting most of his Strikeforce tenure and the first years of his UFC run on boring split decisions.

Fuck Ariel for putting the man on the spot like this on camera.

He's done it so many times now too. Don't know how he keeps getting away with it. Douchebag likes to corner people into sensitive subjects and shit, and often it has nothing to do with MMA
I've never seen a person of any level of notoriety get interviewed that didn't have their personal life brought up.

Probably some gangbang shit that could be bad for UFC image.
Assaulting some grandma or something. Robbing some civilian of his neckchain.
What people in those hoods do.
Their top star is on video punching an elderly man for not taking a drink.
Another top star fled the scene of a hit and run only to return and grab the large sum of money he had sitting in the passenger seat. A former fighter was arrested for deciding he didn't want to sit in traffic in LA so he used his monster truck to make a lane. The president of the promotion bragged about taking a jet to get a fighter out of jail for getting into a bar fight. There's plenty of fighters with crappy reputations and records, they would not care about something Jorge did before fighting under their banner.

You guys know you can just look this stuff up on court websites right? They have databases fully accessible to the public, lmao.

For selling 3 piece and a soda without a health licence
c6855c5ae69fba2f20e620d805a61aae50b86a4cr1-720-524v2_uhq.jpg

Did the owner of little Caesars get the number 4?

He was caught leaving his house and going to a public park in 2020

Back