• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What curse words and phrases y’all using

How are you saying it? Sounds odd i know, but i have heard Americans pronounce it like twOT, where it should be twAT.

I’ve never said it but in my head it sounds twAt.

The Germans nagged about mask and statues?
200w.gif

Let a motherfucker speak for himself

I'm from Essex so it will always be
C U N T

I can get into it but I’m only gonna say it with the ‘bloody’ prefix. Got my order wrong? You bloody cunt

A good original one would be to call someone an anus, specially a girl, ‘Come on, don’t be an anus’

I can get into it but I’m only gonna say it with the ‘bloody’ prefix. Got my order wrong? You bloody cunt

A good original one would be to call someone an anus, specially a girl, ‘Come on, don’t be an anus’
Fuckstick and mother of shit are quite pleasant to use

Keep working it into non-pastry conversation, and see how quickly a woman mentions how much it bothers her.

are you doing it on purpose to try to get a rise out of her?

I could go for a moist muffin top right now. After a moisty cunt.

Muffin top? If you think ladies have a problem with "moist" and "cunt...."

I swear that's why men are stoic, we're not allowed to say ANYTHING. Fooey.

Muffin top? If you think ladies have a problem with "moist" and "cunt...."

I swear that's why men are stoic, we're not allowed to say ANYTHING. Fooey.

Pretty sure I’m allowed to say anything.

‘Moisty muffin-top cunt‘ = ultimate misogy-diss?

Any good German curse words?
Arschgesicht is probably my most used which means fuckface, Fotze is also a good one which means, I don’t swear too much in German tbh because most German speakers around me are good people.

In place of something like “son of a bitch,” I tend to say “Fuck my face!” Not sure why, it just has such a nice ring to it. For cuss words (as opposed to phrases) I like to combine different cuss words with body parts. Calling someone an asshole is boring, but calling them “ass eyes” has a bit more flair. Or cunt eyes. I don’t even know what “cunt eyes” is supposed to mean, but I like the way it sounds.
FUCK YOUR FACE?

You might be subconsciously asking to saw can. Sounds very much like you want the D. In yo face.

It's kinda ghey, bro.
Butt, it's ok, bro.
Enjoy the sex, before
Your sex don't work no mo.

Just go with the flow,
If you feel like just blow,
Any dick that you want,
Enjoy life, that's the point.

Pieace!!!

I kid, I kid.
You did walk into that yourself, bro.

Back