Social What color hair does your GF/wife have?

Brunette with olive skin.

But if they're hot, they're hot.

Raven black.

Then about 10 years ago every chick and her goldfish started dyeing their hair black and she looked like one of them.

She has bright green eyes and it's a killer combo (like Jennifer Connelly).

Reddish blonde I guess? It’s kind of an “in between” color. During the winter it’s more toward brown, but it lightens in the summer and is more blonde then. She’s not a brunette, a redhead, or a blonde, it’s in between those.
As far as tastes, it doesn’t matter, it’s more about the particular person. Looking back, I’ve dated a lot more brunettes though.

Super dark Brown with a streak of Grey she's had since a child, like a god damn skunk, or Rouge.

Girlfriend is a redhead, which is my fav

Nice going! You're a lucky guy. They're sort of hard to find under the right circumstances. My first serious girlfriend was a ginger & it took me decades to get together with another one. So, this time I married her.

Damn people are bored lol what is this shit

Yeah my girls a brunette.. good thread sir

Thanks! :D
It's the being locked in with everything shut down there's just not much else to chat about. So, I reached. It's not my best work but it beats nothing, I suppose.

Black, because I'm Asian, she's Asian and we will make Asian level babies in the future and win you all in Tetris championship again.

Also, bold of you to assume Sherdoggers have gf/wife.

Very light brown but she bleaches them because she's Finnish and wants to fit the stereotype I guess.

Same. Light brown / dark blond but dying her hair blond. She is slavic / macedonian. I don't really care but actually love exotic type of women like Nicole Scherzinger the GOAT.

Wife’s got light brown hair. I have black hair. Our son got my darker complexion and her exact hair color.

1 wavy redhead 2 raven heads (1 hippie 2 goths).

Ts makes the weirdest threads. The Mayberry always have one of those.

Blonde and it's always been my preference. Although I've dated brunette's who were perfect the way they are and I couldn't imagine them being blonde.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back