What Color Eyes Do You Have?

I have the shark eyes; the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'

Green. From my German side.

My Irish cousins have blue.

No, I think he means efficient. It's more efficient to read the results of the poll, than it is to read each individual response. I hope that's a sufficient explanation.

Haha it was a shot at Da Speeit after he fucked up the two words and then spent 10 pages trying to justify the reason why he did it. He refused to own up to the fact that he made a mistake. It was a pretty funny thread with his crazy justifications

I have the shark eyes; the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'

do you still have that scar from when that girl broke your heart??

And my eyes change color sort of from blue to green, or a mix of the two.

got them blue eyes that girls instantly notice

also have dark hair. The superman look

blue

Brown. But when I'm pissed off or in the restroom they turn green and my hair turns blonde :redface:.

the guys that wrote DBZ must have been neonazis or something. people become better and they get blue/green eyes and blonde hair? like they were injected the aryanizer from Iron Sky :icon_lol:

blue around the edges that transitions to green towards the center

Many light eyed people in here.

cartman-nazi-hitler-jew-anti-semit.jpg

I'm wondering how common or uncommon certain eye colors are. I have blue eyes and was told today that blue eyes are not as popular as other colors, especially when blood shot.

I guess anything goes for threads nowadays in the Mayberry #wow

Light blue. Almost grey. I love my eyes, nothing beats being told by a chick that you have pretty eyes.

this!

my eyes are my best and most often complimented feature. They are light blue like a lagoon. I have been told I have "come to bed" eyes :icon_lol:

Back