What Color Eyes Do You Have?

My wife has hazel eyes that have "dots" throughout them. I refer to them as her devil dots because when she is calm/relaxed they are yellow, brown, green, etc... but when she is upset or stressed they turn yellow orange and even red. It's really odd, but cool. Subtle too, so it's not something I can use to get a feel for her mood unfortunately, I have to get pretty close to her face to see them and their coloring

Green, although they were hazel all through growing up. :)

Blue. It's the one physical feature I constantly get compliments about. Feels good man haha

green. My wife's eyes are brown, and I even told her one night, that her eyes were the color of poop, but ofcourse that was a joke.

My son's eyes are light brown, they were gray for a while, and I had hoped they would stay, or maybe even turn green. This hurt my wife's feelings. She feels that eye color is the only thing that is "mostly her" in our son becuase he is a mini-version of me. The only reason I wanted him to have green eyes is because they are less common than brown eyes.

However, a positive aspect of this, is that he will be less sensitive to light. Sunlight hurts my eyes, and always has.

Smaragd green with a hint of golden brown flakes. Exquisite actually.

Brown. Wish I had green eyes. Green eyes are fucking cool. Blue eyes have always creeped me out.

You sure it wouldn't be more sufficient?? :icon_evil:icon_lol::)
No, I think he means efficient. It's more efficient to read the results of the poll, than it is to read each individual response. I hope that's a sufficient explanation.

Blue to the point producers of the dating show I work on won't let me work closely with the female cast because they think I'd distract them. Literally costing me $$

Back