what can Haye do to Klitschko?

How is Haye ducking him if he got injured before the fight and had to pull out? You people are pathetic.

EMU_FACE.jpg

If the fight happens next year Klit needs to offer Haye 60% of the purse because Haye draws in more attention. Germans dont count. Thats another thing. If the fight goes down not in Germany please. The fans just wear suits and clap like they are watching a sitcom. Klit needs to get this sorted out and stop fighting useless hasbeens in Germany. Offer Haye 60% out of Germany and fights on. Getting boring.

Yes, because the man who is The Ring Heavyweight champion, the #1 HW in the world who was well on his way to selling out a 60,000 seat stadium in Germany to face Haye (before Haye pulled out with his back injury) should give more than parity to a man who is essentially a #1 contender with a trinket from Nicolay 'I should have lost my belt to Evander Holyfield' Valuev.

Remind me again why I should believe that you're not simply shit posting and wasting the time of the forum readers? BTW, Germany isn't the only polite crowd country - see Japan. It's simply the crowd culture, so it's a really, really weird 'insult' throw out there. And Wlad has faced the best HWs out there that were willing to sign and meet him (seriously, who hasn't he faced that he didn't try to sign?).

Were willing to sign on Wlads terms and conditions. Where Wlad wanted the fight, the money. Haye didnt agree with that. Thats why the fight didnt take place. Haye has always said Klitschko fights are boring. Why should he agree to fight with crap money when this fight will be huge not because Klitschko is fighting but because of the more revenue Haye will get from the British crowd compared to the German crowd. Wlad seems content to fight people after 14 fights in Germany and gladly walk away with his $20million while Chisora sees $200,000. But not for Haye.

Haye was offered parity by Klitschko (and didn't deny it was offered from all the interviews I've seen), so how is that 'crap' money? Yeah, Klitschko wanted options on Haye but so did King (whom Haye signed options for in order to face Valuev) and every other promoter out there - your point? And even Lennox Lewis said Haye was writing a big enough check that it was justifiable to say he was chickening out by not facing either Klitschko - if he was low key like Adamek or Povetkin, he wouldn't have gotten the backlash he's received pretty much everywhere except the UK.

And you're going to need to back up your (baseless) claim that Wlad-Haye in Germany would draw 'nothing' compare to England; thanks.

Last edited:
Haye makes more money in PPV from the British crowd than Wlad makes from the German PPV crowd. Wlad wanted a bigger slice of the PPV money. Thats it. Haye isnt ducking him. He just doesnt want to sign on Wlads terms like a bitch. Wlad seems used to fighting on his terms regardless of his opposition. Thats why he is fighting an easy guy after 14 fights where he can get huge PPV% from Germany and Chirosa will see next to nothing.

Provide me the evidence that (a) Haye's PPV money is larger than Wlad's money from TV rights and (b) Wlad wanted a bigger slice of the UK PPV pie (since every source I read said he wanted parity whereas Haye wanted to keep the UK rights and let Wlad keep his German rights; I don't see how it's unfair to want 50-50 on the PPV rights as well given that Wlad was conceding on the base purse since he was the recognized world champion and a draw in his own right in Germany). Also, please don't use some random Boxing 'news' site like Boxing News 24 that has no journalistic credibility and/or source of information (I tried looking up the information myself). Thanks.

Last edited:
Evidence of the contract? Its never been shown public. All I know is over here Haye sold 800,000 ppv with his last fight with BSKYB. While the last Klitschko fight was on an obscure channel called primetime or some shit. He has no market over here. All Haye wants is 60% of the ppv. Thats what the dely is all about. If the fight takes place is Germany Wlad should compromise on this. If the fight is on in Germany it might be on RTL. Which is a freeview channel. So most of the ppv money will be from Brits wanting to watch Haye, not Wladimir.

Why shouldn't Wlad go "Alright, you want the PPV rights? Then I want an extra 5-10% of the purse" then? If Haye is pushing for parity, he should be willing to concede TV/PPV rights (Wlad claims he conceded parity on any German TV revenue), which isn't a bizarre request/demand, IMO. In addition, he previously signed a contract with Wlad and then had his back injury, so really, his bargaining position is questionable as it is given that he 'gave in' on several of the points previously (otherwise it wouldn't have been signed last year).

Handy Haye was offered 50/50 plus no fighter option. One fight deal.

Still said no.

Seriously? Nothing? The biggest contender for Klitschko at the moment and nothing? Seriously? Is this how boxing fans are now?

Not so much boxing fans,more the hvywt division itself.:icon_sad:

I can watch all the hype videos in the world and still have my interest brought down by pessimistic boxing fans shrugging their shoulders to HW title fights.

You created this "new" account to troll?
Why are you in this section of Sherdog?

He might be able to hurt Klitschko's hand when he's getting pummeled, that's about it.

Back