what can Haye do to Klitschko?

ImWhatIm

Green Belt
Reaction score
fighters can bring in the technique and the skills, but my opinion is, if u dont bring the heart, u cant win over the brothers.

i think Haye has the speed, the skill and the enough cockiness in his stile to not be afraid to hit klitschko and to fallow up with the combination.

k-brothers r fantastic fighters and their skill is one of 2 main reasons why their opponents fail.

do you think haye can bring it to him and what r the chances that this fight could be next for younger k?

Nothing and he knows it.

While I still want to see those fights, it lost most of its luster because its clear that if it ever happens Haye will just go out and collect his retirement check. His bragging gave fans some hope but now with that gone, reality has set in.

Haye can collect a good check and say he wasn't afraid because he did go in there and fight (not that anybody is buying that.) I really don't think he was anything to offer against either fighter that is going to make enough of a difference to get a W.

He stands a puncher's chance against Wlad. If he can get inside and put in some solid shots, I think he'd back up Wlad, and that would maybe give him the opening he needs.

Against Vitali, he's just going to have to hope Vitali has another shoulder problem and quits on the stool. Maybe he's waiting for Vitali to get older.

He'd get KTFO by either one.

He stands a puncher's chance against Wlad. If he can get inside and put in some solid shots, I think he'd back up Wlad, and that would maybe give him the opening he needs.

Against Vitali, he's just going to have to hope Vitali has another shoulder problem and quits on the stool. Maybe he's waiting for Vitali to get older.

Haye also keeps his head out in the open and doesn't really know how to protect his head from getting clocked. He has the power to make a potentially interesting fight, but (IMO) he more than likely will get blasted trying to get inside and will be broken down before he can break Wlad's chin.

Ask not what Haye can do to Klitschko

470px-john_f_kennedy_white_house_photo_portrait_looking_up1-235x300.jpg

..but what Klitschko can do to Hayes.

vitali_1008020c.jpg

Haye is fast and explosive but he's not going to get away with keeping his left hand so low against one of the Klits. He thinks his footwork is a lot better than it is. Ruiz managed tagged to him a few times with his jab. I don't see Wlad or Vitali having much trouble finding their range.

Haye can collect a good check and say he wasn't afraid because he did go in there and fight (not that anybody is buying that.) I really don't think he was anything to offer against either fighter that is going to make enough of a difference to get a W.

Well, Briggs can say that. :icon_chee

Part of me thinks that Haye has really pissed off the Klitschkos and so they'd go after it to knock him out to just make an example of him.

What can Haye do to the Klitschkos?

He can duck them and then fight washed up UK HWs.

He's never gonna fight them, he doens't want that ass whooping.

He can do exactly what he's been doing. Run his mouth and then duck them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back